How is the weather like where you are now?!

up cho thớt nhé

What was that?
m1432.gif

Thank you dadsgirl. My lung function has improved beyond expectation, I'm well pleased.:mrgreen:

I have to go back again in 3 months.

I am REALLY looking forward to summer, my son should hopefully be visiting us from the UK.:thumb:

That's great news Brit, I'm glad you're doctor visit was a positive one.
t2025.gif
I know you're looking forward to your son's visit.

Last edited:
It's hot. I think maybe a heat index of 110 F ..
t108032.gif
... and this is what hot SOUNDS like in Texas.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixPYlchb8ug"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixPYlchb8ug[/ame]

Nice summer weather this week. Highs in the 70's :cool: , typical summer however a few dog days are predicted for next week

It cannot be cold and raining at the same time. When it's cold, it's snowing and warm when it's raining.

What you are describing is a normal summer here.

Lucky you.. it's hot as Hades here but I'm not looking forward to one of our cold azz rain whippins either come winter time.

t111021.gif
t111021.gif
t111021.gif

m0959.gif

It's been rather pleasant except for that darn flood a week back. The darn cellar took on some water when we received 3 inches of rain. Nothing to 0utragous but a pain never the less.

It cannot be cold and raining at the same time. When it's cold, it's snowing and warm when it's raining.

What you are describing is a normal summer here.
It is cold here. 8c, even the dogs do not want to go outside to do what dogs go outside to do. Warm is around 28c i may just take my jumper off for that temp. Spring is here so it will only get warmer. Snow only happens over the other side they have skiing there. We don't do snow over the West Coast.

It's gorgeous out right now! Not even 80F.
Had boomers yesterday- seemed like they were on top of the house! The GSD got leery of them. I'll enjoy the calm mornings while I can get them, thanks!!

Back