How do you think about massmedia of you nation.

sandy

Basically, I do not believe the newspaper so much.
Japan fought against the United States.
It was completely fool war.
The crime of the massmedia that fuels the people is also large.
Newspaper that writes only what government means.
(Especially asahi)
It was necessary to judge them.
However, they have been permitted only by putting the apology sentence on the newspaper.
It was the worst mistake.

Now it depends on what the owner wants to get across to the people, then editor will put in his two penneth, then the journalist will try and make there mark or point of view. The only time they get near the truth is when they are talking about big breasts

I think the problem is that a journalist prints his opinion of events. Stating facts is many times harder then to give his opinion. Only problem is that these tend to be biased, tainted and all. This ends up on the frontpage and suddenly it's true.
In short I reckon mass media is a possible danger, especially when the masses stop using their common sense. They leave the thinking to others and so you create a very volatile situation.

This great man had the exact same disposition in his time as I have of the MSM in our's:

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are." - William T. Sherman

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast." - William T. Sherman

Back