How To Tell If You're Too Hooah

DTop

In the military, there is such a thing as being too dedicated -- I know most of you can relate to some of these and others of us can relate to them all.

Here's are some ways to tell if you're too "ate up":

Here's How:

1. Your wife's two favorite shades of lipstick are light green and loam.
  2. You go to a barbecue and insist that your family feed in a tactical chow line at five meter intervals.
  3. Before you hit the road on vacation you conduct rehearsals, backbriefs, and cover your convoy checklist.
  4. Your children clear their hand receipt and housing before they go to college.
  5. Your wife has more jumps than most LTs in the company.
  6. Your kids call the yard their MWR area.
  7. Your kids call their mother "Household 6."
  8. Your doorbell is programmable and sounds off with the current challenge and password.
  9. You give the command "Fix Bayonets" at Thanksgiving Dinner.
  10. Your kids show their meal cards at the kitchen door, except the oldest, who is on separate rations.
  11. You make your daughter sign out on pass on Prom Night.
  12. You do your "back to school" shopping at the U.S. Cavalry store.
  13. Your kids call the tooth fairy "Slicky Boy."
  14. Your son fails the third grade but tells everyone he was a "phase three recycle."
  15. Your wife's "high-n-tight" is more squared away than your commander's.

Your kids show their meal cards at the kitchen door, except the oldest, who is on separate rations.
You do your "back to school" shopping at the U.S. Cavalry store.

The first one my family should start doing. The second one... You hit the nail on the head with that one....

When my oldest was about 3 around holiday time we went home on leave. Everybody was asking her what she wanted for Christmas, not knowing what Daddy had taught her on the drive from Pendelton. :mrgreen:

"So honey what do want Santa to bring you?"

My little Angel " Nothing! Santas a sh*t bird. He hangs out with midgets and needs a shave!"

Needless to say I was in big trouble with everybody :mrgreen:

But I still have the video:mrgreen:

Back