How STRYKERs are made.....

PJ24

115929.jpg

And this, ladies and gentlemen, are how STRYKER babies are made. :mrgreen:

Italian Guy said:
Why is the male under the female, though? And who are those maniacs all around watching?

Females are dominant within the tank kingdom. Not completely unlike the Praying Mantis, though they do not always eat their pray afterwards.

Those watching are assistants (also known as Tankers), because these tanks are not in the wild, mating activities are closely monitored.

I see now. Some sort of technological zoo, uh? I assume the species is on the verge of extinction or something like that hence mating activities are important.
The male's tool is huge. I guess the female was horny, her :cen:'s still open.

Well, it's good to see that nature still works. I always thought that it was a M3 Bradly and a M1 Abrams that mated to give birth to a STRYKER.

5.56X45mm said:
Well, it's good to see that nature still works. I always thought that it was a M3 Bradly and a M1 Abrams that mated to give birth to a STRYKER.

no thats how a "up armored HMMWV" is made

ARMY101 said:
Too bad the tank on the top is facing away from her partner...
You know, it would probably have been more appropriate if the tank's gun barrel was instead caught in...oh, never mind. :mrgreen:

The reason they are pointing in opposite directions is because they have finished and need help from said Tankers to help them dismount.

Between this and the "im worried about my mini me" thread im starting to question the direction this forum is headed :)

Well, what did you expect, we're guys, are we supposed to talk about roses, which technique for painting toenails is best, and if we can try on each other shoes?

Well, what did you expect, we're guys, are we supposed to talk about roses, which technique for painting toenails is best, and if we can try on each other shoes?

Those all sound like acceptable conversation starters to me.

Back