How to stop China

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFrog

Man can sense that there are quite some ppl who are afraid of a Super Chinese Nation rising soon or are not willing to see China getting stronger and stronger every year.

Then how do you think China can be stopped from Rising Again as Super Nation in the world.

There's no stopping it seems except you apply brakes yourself.

But China to be a super nation is only a super daydream.

It's doing better each year doesn't mean it will be a super nation.

Have you been bullied or something before?
People will respect each other if they are civilised.

It's certainly not a racial thing.

It's good that patriotic people of China do some travelling outside China
to see what is the real world like.

Then their views will not be so narrow.
And then they will start to learn to respect other nations and races.

lol

Many Chinese on this Forum simply living in both China and West countries and they know much more than you do (about China related issues at least) :twisted:

just use some chemical weapons, very effective, it will cause a massive outbreake of the virus and kill millions of people, because China have problem with disiases, or you can create a giant flowd that will kill the years food supply.

i prefer china as a super power than EU, and im sure china wont be a problem in the future, they have always been isolationists, only interested in the motherland, with the exception of taiwan, i doubt there will be any conflict...

either way, china's army isnt all that modern, they are replicants, and make cheap copy's of other army's weapons and last time i remember china was still using "human waves" as a strategy...

personally i also belived some big war would happen and china would be the aggressor, but the more ive learnt, the more i theorize that their WILL be a large war, but china will be the savior.

FlyingFrog said:
Man can sense that there are quite some ppl who are afraid of a Super Chinese Nation rising soon or are not willing to see China getting stronger and stronger every year.

Then how do you think China can be stopped from Rising Again as Super Nation in the world.

Who's afraid of china? you must be daydreaming again froggy baby! anyway that's easy! we simply ship back to the prc all the junk your making! :twisted: especially the G_d D_mned drugs your guys smuggle into asia and the rest! and before i forget, all the cats cause you people seem to think it's some kind of delicacy! :twisted: remember? SARS?

If China did have a chance to be Super Power, I don't think it will be a big treat or blablablblabla

For those decade, many western groups mistaking China as a evil power. This is a totally annoying claim, For the western countries were the most evil group in the 19th century, I don't think u have anything to say China as an evil power.

If we look through the History, China for many times became World Number One. And what u read from the history as the result, when China were strong, they never ever invade any neighbouring country,colonise them, claim them as low class tribe/races. But what u see trough the history is -- mercy,friendly diplomatic and good trading. What abour western world? Imperialist,colony, looking down at other races and tribes, massacre.

In fact one very good thing is that, China's gunpowder technology had been introduced to Islam world (turkey?) then European got the related technology. And Gunpowder is the most important reason for why European became so strong nowadays.

Chinese oil demand is expected to jump 15 percent to 6.3 million barrels a day this year, according to the International Energy Agency.

So cut the oil supply will do it.

I hope it will never happen :(

Ezechiel said:
If China did have a chance to be Super Power, I don't think it will be a big treat or blablablblabla

For those decade, many western groups mistaking China as a evil power. This is a totally annoying claim, For the western countries were the most evil group in the 19th century, I don't think u have anything to say China as an evil power.

If we look through the History, China for many times became World Number One. And what u read from the history as the result, when China were strong, they never ever invade any neighbouring country,colonise them, claim them as low class tribe/races. But what u see trough the history is -- mercy,friendly diplomatic and good trading. What abour western world? Imperialist,colony, looking down at other races and tribes, massacre.

In fact one very good thing is that, China's gunpowder technology had been introduced to Islam world (turkey?) then European got the related technology. And Gunpowder is the most important reason for why European became so strong nowadays.

lol, I don't recall anybody useing the 19th century as an example on why China is "evil". People don't like the idea of a dictatorship becoming a world power. Nobody wants another cold war.

Who say that dictatorship will lead to a cold war? Not exactly!

In fact I believe the happen of cold war is becoz Westerners scare the communist power eleborate and they aggeresively start that. on't blame everything to communist side.

China already say they will rise in peace and very helpful economically. They never encourage other country to accept Communist power and which means, Westerners do not have any reason to scare of China. Then for what they start anythig like cold war?

Ezechiel said:
Who say that dictatorship will lead to a cold war? Not exactly!

In fact I believe the happen of cold war is becoz Westerners scare the communist power eleborate and they aggeresively start that. on't blame everything to communist side.

China already say they will rise in peace and very helpful economically. They never encourage other country to accept Communist power and which means, Westerners do not have any reason to scare of China. Then for what they start anythig like cold war?

LOL!? What!?!?!?

So that whole communist annexing chunks of east europe was apart of "western aggression"? The whole backing Chinese communist in China was "western aggresion"? The land grab of North Korea was merely "western aggression" huh? The invasion of Afganistan must have been western aggression, too.

I would reply to the rest of the post, but that's just hilarious.

Ezechiel said:
They never encourage other country to accept Communist power and which means, Westerners do not have any reason to scare of China. Then for what they start anythig like cold war?
:roll:
North Vietnam
North Korea
Cambodia
Laos
Malyasia
Tibet

Are we seeing a pattern yet? Say and believe what you will but China is very interested in expanding it's brand of communism.

So that whole communist annexing chunks of east europe was apart of "western aggression"? The whole backing Chinese communist in China was "western aggresion"? The land grab of North Korea was merely "western aggression" huh? The invasion of Afganistan must have been western aggression, too.

I would reply to the rest of the post, but that's just hilarious.

that's not right, it's the consequence of struggle between two russian and united state, if you wanna ask who should be respoinsible of these, i think both of them.

Ezechiel and antimili

Both of you are making some bold statements without explaining yourselves. I advise you to explain your positions.

SGT Doody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back