How to stop China - Page 7

--

November 7th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAOwnz
Quote:
Originally Posted by battery
Nuke the 's, embargo all Chinese shipping, encourage uprisings against communist regime... I like my first one the best
h**l yeah!
hmm, I do not know how I missed that post. That is a prime example of country bashing, which is not allowed here on the forum

It stops now!
November 9th, 2004  
Asskicker

well....i ve been living in china for 13 years, there are a lot of unrest in this country, especially after the reform of state-owned enterprises---a lot workers are unemployed. RIght now, conerning the military issue, no country can really defeat china in China's own soil, the only country can defeat china is china itself,, throughout the history of china, all the time china got asskicked are the time chinese fought within themselves----riots, civil wars, famines. If one day china fall into chaos due to the labour unrest or economic depression, it will fall hard, really rearlly hard, hope that day never happens but it is possible and that will stop china for being a superpower in a century probably.....
November 10th, 2004  
MadeInChina

As long as china stops the corruption and become more reformed, it wont have as much internal disputes... most dynasties dismissed because of corruption, heavy taxes, famine, disaster, invasion or army disputes
--
November 11th, 2004  
Asskicker

that is true, the unemployment of city workers and large number of nothing-to-do-and-poor farmers are also potential dangers..
especially when they are angery to face the unequal soical wealth distrabution and corruption within the government

when those ppl start to riot, it is the end of Communist era
November 11th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

it will the end of "American Communism" but true "communism" (stress the U) but humans are one greedy species, so it ain't gonna happen
November 11th, 2004  
Asskicker

that is true man, i agree, communist is like unrealistic dream

chinese now realize and they earn money like crazy

its ecnomic system already changed, but its policital system is still not demoratic, perhaps in the future, china will change more profoundly
(hope without any civil war and stuff)
November 11th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asskicker
that is true man, i agree, communist is like unrealistic dream

chinese now realize and they earn money like crazy

its ecnomic system already changed, but its policital system is still not demoratic, perhaps in the future, china will change more profoundly
(hope without any civil war and stuff)
Sh*t to Mao. Credit to Deng
November 11th, 2004  
Asskicker

Lol.....Mao nearly destroyed China u know with his Great Leap forward and CUltural revultuion

the leaders like Mao can stop China within itself
November 13th, 2004  
MadeInChina

but with mao's unseen capability to motivate the red army even though they are 75% understrengthed during the long march, china might be still under the command of chikchikawuteverhisnameis, and all will be doomed as we know it, plus, hes so crazy he'll probaly sell off parts of china to japan to feed his army
November 13th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Mao was just one of a long list of people who found Communism an extremely appealing ideal. Its a very elegant concept on paper -- it just doesn't work in real life.

What would China be like today if Japan had never invaded them? I don't know if Mao would have ever managed to overthrow Chaing and the Nationist's rule -- very unlikely. Chaing woud have built up a China focussed on Capitalism and modern technology. Truth be told, I think China would be much more powerful and prosperous if we could rewrite that one small detail of history.

I agree with one thing, China is quite capable at stopping themselves. Their destiny is in the hands of their government and their people.