How to stop China

Status
Not open for further replies.
USAOwnz said:
battery said:
Nuke the :cen: 's, embargo all Chinese shipping, encourage uprisings against communist regime... I like my first one the best :twisted:
h**l yeah!

hmm, I do not know how I missed that post. That is a prime example of country bashing, which is not allowed here on the forum

It stops now!

well....i ve been living in china for 13 years, there are a lot of unrest in this country, especially after the reform of state-owned enterprises---a lot workers are unemployed. RIght now, conerning the military issue, no country can really defeat china in China's own soil, the only country can defeat china is china itself,, throughout the history of china, all the time china got asskicked are the time chinese fought within themselves----riots, civil wars, famines. If one day china fall into chaos due to the labour unrest or economic depression, it will fall hard, really rearlly hard, hope that day never happens but it is possible and that will stop china for being a superpower in a century probably..... :(

As long as china stops the corruption and become more reformed, it wont have as much internal disputes... most dynasties dismissed because of corruption, heavy taxes, famine, disaster, invasion or army disputes

that is true, the unemployment of city workers and large number of nothing-to-do-and-poor farmers are also potential dangers..
especially when they are angery to face the unequal soical wealth distrabution and corruption within the government

when those ppl start to riot, it is the end of Communist era

it will the end of "American Communism" but true "communism" (stress the U) but humans are one greedy species, so it ain't gonna happen

that is true man, i agree, communist is like unrealistic dream

chinese now realize and they earn money like crazy

its ecnomic system already changed, but its policital system is still not demoratic, perhaps in the future, china will change more profoundly
(hope without any civil war and stuff)

Asskicker said:
that is true man, i agree, communist is like unrealistic dream

chinese now realize and they earn money like crazy

its ecnomic system already changed, but its policital system is still not demoratic, perhaps in the future, china will change more profoundly
(hope without any civil war and stuff)

Sh*t to Mao. Credit to Deng :)

Lol.....Mao nearly destroyed China u know with his Great Leap forward and CUltural revultuion

the leaders like Mao can stop China within itself

but with mao's unseen capability to motivate the red army even though they are 75% understrengthed during the long march, china might be still under the command of chikchikawuteverhisnameis, and all will be doomed as we know it, plus, hes so crazy he'll probaly sell off parts of china to japan to feed his army

Mao was just one of a long list of people who found Communism an extremely appealing ideal. Its a very elegant concept on paper -- it just doesn't work in real life.

What would China be like today if Japan had never invaded them? I don't know if Mao would have ever managed to overthrow Chaing and the Nationist's rule -- very unlikely. Chaing woud have built up a China focussed on Capitalism and modern technology. Truth be told, I think China would be much more powerful and prosperous if we could rewrite that one small detail of history.

I agree with one thing, China is quite capable at stopping themselves. Their destiny is in the hands of their government and their people.

even without the japanese, the chinese pla could still beat the nationlists, because u've seen whats happening to the americans in IRaQ, but on a much larger scale, eventually they will win unless the nationlists willing ot cut taxes, military spending and corruption

and even if the communists are destroyed, the nationlistic government, as seen in taiwan from 1945-1975, is ver inefficient until jiang jie shi's death

Precision said:
even without the japanese, the chinese pla could still beat the nationlists, because u've seen whats happening to the americans in IRaQ, but on a much larger scale, eventually they will win unless the nationlists willing ot cut taxes, military spending and corruption

and even if the communists are destroyed, the nationlistic government, as seen in taiwan from 1945-1975, is ver inefficient until jiang jie shi's death

Big Wrong. During WW II Nationalist almost destroy Communist power. The Arse Japanese Bast*rds came over and ruin everything off. After WW II, the majority CHinese supported Communist because of the poverty brought by the Japanese invasion.

Thx to Japanese. China almost destroyed in 70's. Luckily Deng came and saved China.

Praise to the mighty God and Jesus!

godofthunder9010
i am shocked u r trying to justify the invasion of Japanese

If Japanese didn't invade china, CHina will be under nationalists' rules, perhaps china can have democracy sort rather than communists,

moreover, Japan killed so many innocent chinese and wasted china's time to develop, and today they still occupy our island (DIao Yu)

i want to slap their face and put a stick in their ******* ****ing Japs

godofthunder9010 said:
I agree with one thing, China is quite capable at stopping themselves. Their destiny is in the hands of their government and their people.

That's very true, now the Chinese people are awaken after being sleeping too long, hence the Rising Dragons of Middle Kingdom :)

Asskicker wrote:
If Japanese didn't invade china, CHina will be under nationalists' rules, perhaps china can have democracy sort rather than communists,

untrune!
I wonder why so many people owe MAO's success to Japanese. Indeed ,during seven years MAO had an opportunity to strengthen his troops. But even after the war with Japanese ,MAO's troops is still much weaker than nationalist's.
I am an advocator of MAO.At least,he make china more independent and solidary than ever . MAO may be a history driver and Chiang may be not.

westwater said:
Asskicker wrote:

untrune!
I wonder why so many people owe MAO's success to Japanese. Indeed ,during seven years MAO had an opportunity to strengthen his troops. But even after the war with Japanese ,MAO's troops is still much weaker than nationalist's.
I am an advocator of MAO.At least,he make china more independent and solidary than ever . MAO may be a history driver and Chiang may be not.

No way!

Everybody knows Nationalist almost destroy the communist power. And that happened to Si An incident in 1942, which Zhang Xue Liang and a Communist member kidnapped Chiang and forced him to stop civil war and togather with communist to against the Japanese, when he almost won it over Communist.

Before the invasion of Japanese in 1937, China were haveing a good economic growth for that earlier few years. Japanese came and ruin everything . They killed 30 Millions Chinese in China mainland (How much more than Jews !) and caused 600 Billions US dollers losts to China.

Such great destruction caused by the Japanese brought China into a great poverty. The plantaion destroyed, agriculture needs to rebuilt. Moreever at that period the rich men rules all the land, and the civilians did not have land and was being exploited by the rich men even worse than before.

This situation let to the result that most of the Chinese supported Communist. This is a very common knowledge which many of the Eastern and Western historians admit it as well.

Mao did not give any good effort.I know u guyz will said he still gave some effort(Something like collected all the land, make all the Chinese citizens equal in wealth.....), but those effort will also be happened if some one else take over Mao as the Communist leader in the early stage.

Cultural revolution killed so many knowledgable people and great learners. The social system were totally destroyed. China's economic can be said -- totally bankrupt! Imagine this movement continued for a decade, everybody tought China were finish.

And then Deng Xiao Ping came and save China. Thank God that China have not yet fall.

Ezechiel said:
westwater said:
Asskicker wrote:

untrune!

No way!

Everybody knows Nationalist almost destroy the communist power. And that happened to Si An incident in 1942, which Zhang Xue Liang and a Communist member kidnapped Chiang and forced him to stop civil war and togather with communist to against the Japanese, when he almost won it over Communist.

Before the invasion of Japanese in 1937, China were haveing a good economic growth for that earlier few years. Japanese came and ruin everything . They killed 30 Millions Chinese in China mainland (How much more than Jews !) and caused 600 Billions US dollers losts to China.

Such great destruction caused by the Japanese brought China into a great poverty. The plantaion destroyed, agriculture needs to rebuilt. Moreever at that period the rich men rules all the land, and the civilians did not have land and was being exploited by the rich men even worse than before.

This situation let to the result that most of the Chinese supported Communist. This is a very common knowledge which many of the Eastern and Western historians admit it as well.

Mao did not give any good effort.I know u guyz will said he still gave some effort(Something like collected all the land, make all the Chinese citizens equal in wealth.....), but those effort will also be happened if some one else take over Mao as the Communist leader in the early stage.

Cultural revolution killed so many knowledgable people and great learners. The social system were totally destroyed. China's economic can be said -- totally bankrupt! Imagine this movement continued for a decade, everybody tought China were finish.

And then Deng Xiao Ping came and save China. Thank God that China have not yet fall.

Dude, you are arguing with a chinese from china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back