How to stop China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asskicker said:
there is more reasons to fire McArthur than just invading China

it is actually the attidude of McArthur pissed Trumen off,

first he openly declared to use Nuclear weapons to china, and made Truemen a big laugh at home
then he publiced some sort of letter in a veteran's day stuff,

Trueman fed up with McArthur's "cool"ness, so he fired him

Thank you for repeating my statement back to me, but do you understand what I am saying?

Wut?

Asskicker said:
there is more reasons to fire McArthur than just invading China

it is actually the attidude of McArthur pissed Trumen off,

first he openly declared to use Nuclear weapons to china, and made Truemen a big laugh at home
then he publiced some sort of letter in a veteran's day stuff,

Trueman fed up with McArthur's "cool"ness, so he fired him

2Asskicker said:
i hope u can understand wut i was saying

but conquering whole Korea was really a goal for U.S

It was a secondary objective, the true goal was to simply remove communist forces from South Korea.

You are aware that making a second account because your first one was temp. banned will only result in you being permanently banned from these forums, right?

well, if someone invades china now, i dont think they can win, but china may fall into unrest and civil war, that is possible\\

or an external enemy transfered ppl's attention away from the internal problems, chinese got united and fight the enemy,

all possible

a million casulties????? men charging into the fire with chopsticks???

Hahas, stupid americans has been tricked... again..

Do you know how hard it is to support a 500,000 men combat army in korea? when especially chinas ecnomoy was lingering on and supply lines were cut often by american bombers??

The chinese used a tactic called * scaring the ghosts* which meant that bugles and trumpets, firecrackers, yelling would be used often before an offensive, which makes the numbers big but actually the attacking forces numbers would be just around twice as much as the enemy has( its a standard procedure to put twice as much men for an offensive).. By the way, chinese artillery is very powerful durign the korean war, so dont think the chiense charged only...

anywhom, the chinese artillery would be pounding just around 30 meters before the attacking men, which is devesting because it is very effective with radio command...

The americans dont just stand back and fight with machineguns, alot of close-combat actually happened, with both sides artillery pounding in an area where men from both sides fought with guns and bayonets...

SAINT said:
Nobody's stopping China... that is unless China starts an invasion :? it'll have to be stopped.

Why is that? Why is the USA not to be stopped when every time it started an invasion? Do you honestly believe (you probably do for your narrow view of the world and how it operates) that the USA is always on the right side of history?

Hehe, I once wrote a long response to a guy who called China "low quality". But unfortunately my post was immediately removed by one fo the moderators, as if it had been worse than those by guys who actually curse and swear with their ingorance. My sin? I harshly mocked at such stupidity, which constituted an attitide not acceptable to that moderator. How I wish that my post had been kept so that others could have read it and make their own judgment.

Why do we talk about North Korea problem again?

Why did China involve in Korean war? IMagine when some super power came and invade the neighbouring country. Will u not do something to defend their invasion so that in the future this super power would not easily spying and gaining all the political and military informations from ur country?

How can this righteos decision ever be wrong juz becoz China were a communist country? What's wrong is to be a communist country? Not all the communist country r evil.

Was it so nice to sacrifice ur soldiers and cause ever greater economic burdans to ur country(Remember, Japanese invaded China caused 600 Billions US dollers of loses, Communist just ended the civil war 1 year before Korean war)?

Locked!

This topic has been discussed enough for now.

PM me if you have any good reasons to why I should unlock it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back