How to shoot better




 
--
 
May 23rd, 2004  
SniperWannabee
 

Topic: How to shoot better


if anyone likes to shoot rifles this is the way to shoot straight and accurately.

1. get in a comfortable position
2. slow your breathing to the maximum
3. look through the sites and make sure they line up
4. take the slack out of the trigger and take off safety
5. hold your breath and slowly pull the trigger to the rear

if you are interested in learning how to shooting, go to a school with MCJROTC!!!

BUT first learn about the weapon
May 23rd, 2004  
Redleg
 
 

Topic: Re: How to shoot better


Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperWannabee
if anyone likes to shoot rifles this is the way to shoot straight and accurately.
Now is it??

Some of your points are ok, some not at all.
And there are a LOT more things to it than this..

Check your PM's and your post in the welcoming center!
May 23rd, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Personally, I find that if I hold down the left thumbstick, while tapping the A button before pulling the right trigger (left analog, circle and Right 1 for you PS2 folks) increases my performance on the range and in combat.
--
May 23rd, 2004  
SHERMAN
 
 

Topic: ouch


Quote:
Personally, I find that if I hold down the left thumbstick, while tapping the A button before pulling the right trigger (left analog, circle and Right 1 for you PS2 folks) increases my performance on the range and in combat.
Ouch.
May 23rd, 2004  
Razor
 
Quote:
if you are interested in learning how to shooting, go to a school with MCJROTC!!!
Or you could come down here, and ask any redneck who knows his stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Personally, I find that if I hold down the left thumbstick, while tapping the A button before pulling the right trigger (left analog, circle and Right 1 for you PS2 folks) increases my performance on the range and in combat.
But on the new games you have to make sure your prone or it all go's out the window.
May 23rd, 2004  
Marksman
 
 
Quote:
slow your breathing to the maximum
When your finger is on trigger
And your fireing elbow hould be sticked to the rifle all the time
it tightens the rifle in your shoulder
And if dealing with carbines i stand in the position like this
:lol
http://www4.army.mil/ocpa/uploads/large/annieoakly.jpg
May 23rd, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
Or you could come down here, and ask any redneck who knows his stuff.
Hooah.

What I've always found useful in my combat experience has been getting the biggest freaking gun available and just going nuts with it.
May 23rd, 2004  
Marksman
 
 
Ah shooting............. aint got time for it now..........
May 23rd, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
What I've always found useful in my combat experience has been getting the biggest freaking gun available and just going nuts with it.
You know, I continue to have problematical arguments with my 3 Y/O concerning the process of proper weapons selection for various missions and applying the appropriate lead on fast moving targets, Iím fairly certain itís just a rebellious stage in her life and she will soon grow out of the desire to utilize the Barrett .50 cal to engage all her targets of opportunity.
May 23rd, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
I personally prefer the AT4 and the Javelin for CQB situations.