How to shoot better

SniperWannabee

if anyone likes to shoot rifles this is the way to shoot straight and accurately.

1. get in a comfortable position
2. slow your breathing to the maximum
3. look through the sites and make sure they line up
4. take the slack out of the trigger and take off safety
5. hold your breath and slowly pull the trigger to the rear

if you are interested in learning how to shooting, go to a school with MCJROTC!!!

BUT first learn about the weapon

SniperWannabee said:
if anyone likes to shoot rifles this is the way to shoot straight and accurately.

Now is it??

Some of your points are ok, some not at all.
And there are a LOT more things to it than this..

Check your PM's and your post in the welcoming center!

Personally, I find that if I hold down the left thumbstick, while tapping the A button before pulling the right trigger (left analog, circle and Right 1 for you PS2 folks) increases my performance on the range and in combat.

ouch

Personally, I find that if I hold down the left thumbstick, while tapping the A button before pulling the right trigger (left analog, circle and Right 1 for you PS2 folks) increases my performance on the range and in combat.

Ouch. :lol:

if you are interested in learning how to shooting, go to a school with MCJROTC!!!

Or you could come down here, and ask any redneck who knows his stuff.

RnderSafe said:

But on the new games you have to make sure your prone or it all go's out the window. ;)

Razor said:
Or you could come down here, and ask any redneck who knows his stuff.

Hooah. ;)

What I've always found useful in my combat experience has been getting the biggest freaking gun available and just going nuts with it.

Redneck said:
What I've always found useful in my combat experience has been getting the biggest freaking gun available and just going nuts with it.

You know, I continue to have problematical arguments with my 3 Y/O concerning the process of proper weapons selection for various missions and applying the appropriate lead on fast moving targets, I’m fairly certain it’s just a rebellious stage in her life and she will soon grow out of the desire to utilize the Barrett .50 cal to engage all her targets of opportunity.

Ah AC-130 spectre
ac130-6.jpg

Back