How Do You Say 'Drill, Baby, Drill' in Chinese? - Page 2

--

May 30th, 2014  
MAD

The arrogance of the American government is like a world wonder. l o l

U. S. warns China its actions in sea disputes are straining relations
I'm sure China will treat Obama just like Putin does, like the little punk he is.
June 1st, 2014  
wenyan1507800123

There is no essential contradiction between Russia and the United States
but China is different !
June 1st, 2014  
wenyan1507800123

United States and Russia both are followers of Jesus; the two children of God. Normal family quarrel

But the Chinese are followers of Marx ;the child of the Red Dragon
--
June 1st, 2014  
wenyan1507800123

Save China equals save yourself

May God save my brothers and sisters !
June 5th, 2014  
MAD

I believe the USA should look at the history of the Roman Empire. American get involved in every squabble and conflict internationally. This depletes military and finances of US. The Roman Empire fell because it eventually could not sustain its vast empire. Like it or not, China is regional powers.
June 6th, 2014  
wenyan1507800123

The presence of American military power is essential to protect the United States interests all over the world , this protection covers political, economic and national security, so this is a must.
June 6th, 2014  
wenyan1507800123

China is the only regional powers, but it is the biggest threat to U.S. power, the threat manifested in all aspects of economic, political, military and so on.
Because of this crucial distinction ideology.
The key issue will lead the US-led free world collapse, just only step by step .
China's rise is the American decline alternative words.
China's united front will continue to make the United States bogged down in moral ,but China is now unwilling to direct confrontation with the United States, because the CCP clearly, the time is not yet ripe.
Once ripe opportunity, when Americans woke up, the world has been controlled by china.
when China replaced the United States, Americans will find that the United States is too late.