How`s your European geography?

Bloody hell lads, i`m the one who lives here and i get less than you two :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

39/45, 87% Average Error 20 miles, 207 sec

I knew it was going to go badly when the first three countries were Andora, Luxembourg and Macedonia.

I really think this one all boils down to the order in which you get the countries.

I think you're right, the first country I got was Cuba, and I just didn't know what to do.

Yeah Cuba. Please don't drop it on Europe. We have enough Castros here..

anyways I'd be 100 % on this game if only my mouse worked :(

I also found that when the Netherlands showed up I had clicked my pointer over the text so while it was still "off the map" I released it and reselected it and that counted as a failure as well.

On the whole it is kind of fun, I just think you can skew the results if you are lucky enough to get the larger countries first as you can then fill in the smaller ones by shape matching.

I can see how hard it must be for non-Europeans to locate tiny countries or even smallones like Andorra or Slovenia, or tell say Latvia from Lithuania. Most of Europeans have a hard time too. My country must be one of the easiest I guess.

Italian Guy said:
I can see how hard it must be for non-Europeans to locate tiny countries or even smallones like Andorra or Slovenia, or tell say Latvia from Lithuania. Most of Europeans have a hard time too. My country must be one of the easiest I guess.

Hehe the hardest country for me to track down was Malta, I could have sworn it was further to the east.

If it was a US States game I'd be pretty much sure except for Tennesse-Kentucky and Kansas- Nebraska (always mix them).

Europe:
39/45 87% 44miles 296sec

but is swiched San Marino and Andorra and such things that should not happen

Middle East
12/17 71% 67miles 349sec

Didn't know the little states i got first

Back