How old are we?

??

• Total voters
Just turned 19 yesterday....yup, legal drinking age in Canada :) Still have to wait a couple of years before heading South of the border though...

Well I must be be one of the oldest old gits on here, I was born in the mid 1930's, before television, before computers, before antibiotics, before ball point pens, before mobile phones, before the jet engine, before the microchip or transistor, before zip codes well the list is endless looking back it is amazing just how much the world has changed. When I think about it my grandparents were born before the American Civil War.

yeah..LeEnfield is a legend!!! I say he change his rank to legend..a great man indeed. A lot of good lessons might be taught by him.. he is a man who has seen the world...yep. Deserbes my respect

*salutes

I'll be 64 this coming February, but age is a matter of how old you think you are (I still think like I'm 28 , or how old your body lets you think you are (big difference!).

I would say that LeEnfield is, like me, maybe older than dirt?

Last edited:
I was watching a documentary today that says people 60+ are actually more happy than most other age groups even though they may be dealing with more stress such as health problems, financial problems, etc. I guess after awhile you do start to catch onto the whole purpose of life and that you should be enjoying every minute of it and not letting yourself get all stressed out whenever you have problems....

Do what i do, pop the white head with a pin. Sounds like im joking, but I'm not, it doesn't hurt either. They go away i like 1 or 2 days.

FutureDevilDog said:
Do what i do, pop the white head with a pin. Sounds like im joking, but I'm not, it doesn't hurt either. They go away i like 1 or 2 days.

:eek:fftopic:

Back