How old are we?

??

• Total voters
20, turning 21 in august.
i think what you mean nick is there are no young females who have posted here, thats where the problem is!!;)
at least you can say that the younger generation is def interested in what the older generations have done and seen and are eager to learn from them.no traditions are going to be lost in a hurry!

Locke said:
20, turning 21 in august.
i think what you mean nick is there are no young females who have posted here, thats where the problem is!!;)

Hey!! I posted. You just don't know how to read profiles! LOL I am 17, and gonna be a Marine!

EDIT: LOL My name is GI JANE! I think that's a clue too!

Its my birthday on Wensday coming, and no one forget!!!!!

Il be 20, and il be doing a medical for the army that day to, so everyone keep in your thoughts and hope for the best

hey look i cant help it if im just a dumb aussie!!! i cant read, so what, u going to pick on me:p you would think by now i would have learned to pay attention to peoples names, but aparently not

terribly sorry ladies ;)

dougal said:
Wensday, dont forget!!!!
:x

Happy birthday...OK I know I'm one day early but hey... that's life :D ...I'm 24

Oh and respect to Missileer and Charge_7...you guys don't sound that old :lol: ..and that's a compliment.

Thanks, rOk, like I said though, I don't consider myself old at all. Still quite active and still open to new ideas. Also, my grandparents all made it into their late 90s so I think of myself as only being "mid-life".

Back