• 25-29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-24

• 15-19

• Total voters
the_13th_redneck said:
Sorry about your knees :( I have a bit of it too but I'll be okay I think. I better be.
So what's the translation of the quote?
I think the word is Electrician.

Well its hard to translate it in a way to make it sound funny. Yep electrician is the right word, although i kind of like the sound of "Electroman" :D

The translation would be that he rolled him self into a rug and screamed that he was a (food dish, dont know whats its called in english) during a session at the draft psychologist in a way not to be drafted (he said it as a joke, he didnt really do it)

AlexKall said:
the_13th_redneck said:
Sorry about your knees :( I have a bit of it too but I'll be okay I think. I better be.

Well its hard to translate it in a way to make it sound funny. Yep electrician is the right word, although i kind of like the sound of "Electroman" :D

The translation would be that he rolled him self into a rug and screamed that he was a (food dish, dont know whats its called in english) during a session at the draft psychologist in a way not to be drafted (he said it as a joke, he didnt really do it)

The dish is called spring roll in English

peacekeeper said:
AlexKall said:
the_13th_redneck said:

The dish is called spring roll in English

Thank you kind sir!

Back