Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3 times a week

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't

• Not at all

• Total voters
I work out daily, not to get buff or anything....I just want to stay in shape. I used to be in gymnastics and I worked out 6 days a week, 3 hours a day. It was hardcore.

Jog at least 2-3 miles a day. Some times replace with moutain biking. Lift weights 3 times a week.

i work out 6 days a week. one thing i always tell people is DO NOT WORK OUT EVERY DAY! its good to have a routine. i will do upper body wight training on mondays and thursdays, lower body weights on tuesdays and fridays, cardio on wednesdays and saturdays, and most important of all, I REST ON SUNDAY. helps develop a good habit and a good body if i do say so myself.

I turned 40 last month and man it's like the body says enough is enough, so it gets harder these days but try to keep up 3 visits minimum to the gymn, and daily visits to the chapel :)

Twice daily. I do a 2.4km run each morning (unless I have other PT or am in the field). In the evening I go to the gym. So yeah twice daily bar sundays. I take all sunday off.

AussieNick said:
Twice daily. I do a 2.4km run each morning (unless I have other PT or am in the field). In the evening I go to the gym. So yeah twice daily bar sundays. I take all sunday off.

:twisted: I run 2.4 km each morning after my workout.

well, i work out in a weight room about 3 times a week for sports, and i have some sort of sports practice or weightlifting all year round.

i do just about every muscle with wieghts one day then the next run about 3 miles then start over on the next. Wensdays are extra hard because of DEP.

i do the calithenics exercises everyday as well as some freeweights (no gym membership or access to one)
i run 6kms every 2nd day

how long do your sessions last for?1hr or so?

Locke said:
i do the calithenics exercises everyday as well as some freeweights (no gym membership or access to one)
i run 6kms every 2nd day

how long do your sessions last for?1hr or so?

What are calithenics? My session is around 2 and a half hrs.

Right now I am bouncing between 2 and 3 workouts a day. I have ROTC PT on M W & F for an hour, I have swim team practice W-F from 6-7:45pm and I I bike to and from the swim practices (22 miles round trip). On SAT, I try to ride 40 plus miles on the bike and hit up rec swim at the pool.

If I have a lot of school work, that gets priority.

Doody said:
Right now I am bouncing between 2 and 3 workouts a day. I have ROTC PT on M W & F for an hour, I have swim team practice W-F from 6-7:45pm and I I bike to and from the swim practices (22 miles round trip). On SAT, I try to ride 40 plus miles on the bike and hit up rec swim at the pool.

If I have a lot of school work, that gets priority.

Man you do practice, dude :D

I work out about 4 or 5 times a week not to get buff, but to say in shape. Plus a lil size in the Army goes a long ways. Also having a good PT score does wonders to your OER

Back