How often do you post?

echo

Pretty straight forward.

How often do you post on here a day? week? month? whatever?

How often do you check here?

Not near enough as before I joined the army. But Il be back for good after xmas.

:twisted: Beware.

Enough so that by instinct I can check EVERY SINGLE post in about 3.4 minutes. :lol: I also know the written out form of all the little emoticons so that I don't have to click on "View more Emoticons". I guess that the last thing that puts me over the edge is that I find little errors in the structure of the site (for example, why are only "View" and "Emoticons" started with capital letters?). :lol:

~*Brittany*~

FutureHMSGrad said:
I guess that the last thing that puts me over the edge is that I find little errors in the structure of the site (for example, why are only "View" and "Emoticons" started with capital letters?). :lol:

~*Brittany*~

lol How obscure!

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
FutureHMSGrad said:
I guess that the last thing that puts me over the edge is that I find little errors in the structure of the site (for example, why are only "View" and "Emoticons" started with capital letters?). :lol:

~*Brittany*~

lol How obscure!

AH-HA! So you see it too!? :lol:

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
FutureHMSGrad said:

~*Brittany*~

lol How obscure!
:eek:fftopic:

I post about 6 to 8 times a day.

usually in the morning when i get to work and later in the afternoon after the madness subsides. Then later in the evening before i go home... oh crap.. i post all the :cen: time

Back