How often do you post?

echo

How much time do people spend on here?
Ive notcied that there are some newer people than myself on here and they have already more than tripled my number of posts.
Not that it bugs me or anything, not at all.
Just curious as to how much time people are on here.

I usually check this once a day and post when I see some interesting topics or have something I want to post. I check it over and over on my days off though, hehe.

I come on a couple of times a day... mostly whenever I'm bored. Usually for just a couple of minutes each time I visit.

Profile - 0.94 posts per day

I use to post 16-20 posts a day, but im down to about 7-8 now. But I spend alot of time trying to read all the posts, even the ones i dont care about....

I'm checking the board once or twice a day and do postings everytime i feel in need of saying something constructive :D

[0.19% of total / 4.50 posts per day]

I pretty much check a couple of times a day and as with everyone else, try and read as many as I can and post when I feel I have somethin that could help.

[0.63% of total / 1.64 posts per day]

Sooners1 said:
I pretty much check a couple of times a day and as with everyone else, try and read as many as I can and post when I feel I have somethin that could help.

That about sums up me too. There is no sense in posting about a subject I know nothing about.

Doody said:
That about sums up me too. There is no sense in posting about a subject I know nothing about.

I wish that the rest of the world could be as sensible as you... :lol:

Redleg said:

I wouldn't go that far Redleg. I just learned the important rule of knowing when to speak and when to keep my mouth shut.

The world can only handle one SSG Doody :horsie:

Doody said:
Redleg said:

I wouldn't go that far Redleg. I just learned the important rule of knowing when to speak and when to keep my mouth shut.

The world can only handle one SSG Doody :horsie:

I didn't, and thankfully this forum is much more laid back, get a bunch of "HI Ho CAPers on a forum.... I've gotten flamed a few times... oops.

:cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: I even sent an apology to someone...the nice thing would be fore *cough*well i'm not gonna put her name*cough* to at least acknowledge the fact that she got it, cause I'm about to ask cause my PM box wasn't working right...

But there are many threads I skip over on forums... Sometimes I just get carried away...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mine is [1.34% of total / 1.11 posts per day]

Considering it shows my first post dating back to November, but yet I joined in July, my average is extremely inaccurate. Especially since I tend to fall off the face of the forums for months at a time.

I usually post until I don't get anything anymore, then I take that as a hint that I've been on here long enough.

I check as soon as I get home from school, then I leave my e-mail up (which checks for new messages every minute) and if I'm not horribly busy at the time, I look at the threads, reply if I feel like it... yada yada. Then if I have marching band, i check my e-mail after I get home, do very little posting, and then if I'm lucky, right before bed. Now, if I'm up all night, I get kinda depressed when everyone quits posting.

So I'm on maybe a few hours a day all together... Much Much more on weekends.

My pops always told me, "Son, the more you talk, the less you learn. Let others do the talkin' and you do the listenin' and you will be 10 times smarter than everyone else in the group. Plus ya don't look like a damn idiot for saying somethin' stupid because you don't know what you're talking about." I usually tried to take his advice and it seems to be right. I could have sworn my ol' man didn't know jack when I was younger, now I think he is one of the wisest men I know now that I'm all grown up.

Back