How often do you change your toothbrush?

When do change your brush?

• once every 2-3 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • once every 4-6 months

• once in a year

• change?

• Total voters
I always want to change it....but either I forget 10 minutes later or I don't feel inclined to.

I use an electric toothbrush, and I haven't recharged it for 4 months!!!

I usually change my brush head whenever it starts to look pretty nasty...but I just lost my toothbrush so I've got to either find it or buy another one :shock:

I have to say this is one of the oddest questions I have ever heard but to answer your question I change my brush when ive lost my combat boot toothbrush and my regular one takes its place or when its dirtly and losing bristles.

Sorry, I just don't get it; and I just felt really tempted to bring this question up:
How can you lose you toothbrush?!?!

Perhaps I should start a thread on this.

Tibs said:
Sorry, I just don't get it; and I just felt really tempted to bring this question up:

No no I find the question interesting. I never lost one! I guess you have to change house frequently to lose some... or else where do they go?

You lose'm when you're in a rush and you slam'em down wherever you can. Sometimes it's at the edge of the sink, and it falls into the trash/toilet. Worst case scenario...someone else lost their toothbrush and took yours. :shock:

Italian Guy said:
Tibs said:

No no I find the question interesting. I never lost one! I guess you have to change house frequently to lose some... or else where do they go?

I wonder that myself sometimes, usually I'm in a rush and supposed to be formed up outside and I'm brushing my teeth and doing 5 other things at the same time...I've lost a LOT of toothbrushes, lol. Same with hairbrushes, I lost 2 a couple weeks ago, my friends all thought I was crazy, lol

DlanoeG said:
I usually change my brush head whenever it starts to look pretty nasty...but I just lost my toothbrush so I've got to either find it or buy another one :shock:

That's nasty!!! EW!

I always change mine...I like changing colors and kinds.

You wanna know nasty... Like a year ago we had 2 Sonicare toothbrushes and we each had different colored brushheads except my dad and myself. I had to share my brush with my brother, which is no big deal because we're pretty good about changing our brushheads. But here's the kicker...

I noticed that my brushhead was damn near twice as raggedy as my brother's, and was like hey, I better replace it. I checked into the medicine cabinet and there's two brand spankin new brushheads, when we should only have one. I check the other one, and it's my dad's!

You guess what happen :shock:

DlanoeG said:
You wanna know nasty... Like a year ago we had 2 Sonicare toothbrushes and we each had different colored brushheads except my dad and myself. I had to share my brush with my brother, which is no big deal because we're pretty good about changing our brushheads. But here's the kicker...

I noticed that my brushhead was damn near twice as raggedy as my brother's, and was like hey, I better replace it. I checked into the medicine cabinet and there's two brand spankin new brushheads, when we should only have one. I check the other one, and it's my dad's!

You guess what happen :shock:

Eeew :cen: :cen: :cen: Shucks!
I came very close to something like that a while ago: my housemate and I for some (unlucky) reason have a toothbrush that is same color and same looks. One day I left mine on the washer in the bathroom and he is the most distracted person on earth. ..... Thank god I am not- as I walked in I saw him taking MY toothbrush and said DON'T it's mine! He put it down in disgust... it was like saving his life.

Once a month, generally. Leave them longer, they tend to get fausty.

I use a battery-powered one. When I used the old "analog" brushes, I recycled them as boot-polish applicators, same as Pte Clarke. I use an old electric to clean my cloth beret badge on my "field beret" (gets a good scrubbing action).

And when all else fails, I usually have a few "analog" brushes that the dentist gives me every visit.

Back