How Muslim Nations Vote in UN...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
This oughta upset everybody:

How they vote in the United Nations:

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time

Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.

Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.

India votes against the United States 81% of the time.

Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

U S Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States

And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States

Receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States

Receives $143,699,000 annually.

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes (and gasoline).

Pass this along to every taxpaying citizen you know. And send to your congressman, who should be disgraced but couldn't care less.

Disgusting isn't it?

Wake up America

Maybe that US proposses a whole lot of resolution that conflict with the interests of these countries. You do notice the geographical situation of most of these countries? It is called the Middle East or allied friends of these countries and the US doesn't have a whole lot of friends overthere.

What's the deal with Turkey or Indonesia? But the matter of donating money is something else. If you can't stand the fact the the donation countries don't sing your song, give your money to someone else. There are plenty of countries left that need some.

I know. Only one thing though: We fund dictatorial governments who then vote against the West. If we didn't pump dollars into those regimes they would be overthrown and Muslim Brotherwood or more fanatical forces would seize power.
Now remember, there's a whole line of thought that is in favor of drastically and permanently cutting funds to any dictatorship in the world, and it is the same line of thought that believes the US would then be safer. They are called the NeoCons.
Others in the past have acted according to the "our-son-of-a-*****" vs.-the-enemy logic, only to later find out yesterday's "o.s.o.a.b." had become today's enemy and hadn't contributed to his country well-being. This is called Realism (Kissinger for instance).
Question is: Where do you stand?

That's one of the downfalls of the United States Government. They only think about right here and right now. Take the Russo-Afghan war from the 80s. The Russians were the "bad guys" at the time but in reality, neither side was any good. But that didn't stop the G-Men from funding Bin Laden to defeat the evil Russians. The government should learn to stand up for the morals on which this country was built.

But we cant totally close the door on international relations either because we've seen those repercussions(china)..and no offence to anyone meant here but china is still having to play catch-up with the US in terms of technological advances...so we are kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place...

My personal opinion is that as long as we have homeless people not one red cent should be funding ANYTHING outside our own borders but then I'm an isolationist.

5.56X45mm said:
Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US.

It's that simple.

I understand were you are coming from. But how do you see America's role on a global scale? Do you want to go back to isolationism? You can't be the number one player on the global scene and do no deals with the number 1 global organisation. If you do want this, be ready for the whirlwind you are going to reap!

I wish it was...but politics is never that simple...like ted said...we cant really be number1 with an closed door international policy..the rest of the world will just pass us by...

I'm not saying that the USA closes the doors. I'm just simply saying that the UN doesn't work anymore.

The monster has grown to powerful.

Something should replace it and take it's place. But this time, the rules and power of the new organization should be written so it doesn't become the piece of crap that it is now.

I know this has been discussed on another thread, but how do you feel about restructuring the UN. Take out that bloody veto power and bring this thing into the 21st century. I think the new version can make a significant difference in this world.

Back