How much is your christmas tree?

dougal

At work were sell 7-8foot trees for €35 and 6-7foot for €30.
Stand fo €12 €20 €30.

And you can see a carity Santa for €10

But an artifical tree 5foot your talking at least €150.

Ours stays in our garage most of the year (artificial) until December. Probably about $100.

Its not got the same feel as a real tree but it saves on mess.

AussieNick said:
I just go outside a cut myself one from one of my numerous pine trees.
When I read that I thought of that old Land Rover Discovery commericial. I don't know if they played it outside of the US. But It shows a man and his son going Christmas tree shopping. They go to one of those regular Christmas tree stands and they can't find a tree they like. So the man jumps in his Land Rover Disco and drives out to the middle of no where and finds this huge 15ft+ high Christmas tree. The best part was they don't cut it down or anything. The boy looks at it, smiles, and they get back in their Discovery and leaves.

Land Rover Discovery

Do you remember the Nissan patrol add.

An Ozzy doing stuff on a farm and different bad things happen, and at the end of each he says 'bugger'.

It is free as long as you have a hand axe, thanks for reminding me - after work - work next week then - ;) :santa:

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

lol those bugger ads are brilliant

you know, i haven't heard any stories of trees burning down because of chrissy lights, oh well, maybe i dont read enough....

Going to get a tree from the nearby forest today.. :D

If I should buy one, it would cost around 150-200 Norwegian Kroner, that's around $25-$30 USD.

usually the scouts have a heap of them for sale in the vacant lot and the end of our street, i think they are about 20 bucks or so

dougal said:
Redleg doesnt indorse the steeling of trees from forests for the sake of $25.

:)

Where do you think the trees comes from in the first place.. ;)

Back