How much time have you spent playing computer games over the years?

claylc

I started seriously playing in 1986 with "Hack" a rogue-like game where you have stats for your character, just bashing dungeon monsters. My first Nintendo game was "The Guardian Legend". My first graphics game was "Star Control". My first empire building strategy game was "Sid Meier's Civilization". My most recent space empire strategy game was "Distant Worlds" marketed by Matrix Games and written by Codeforce which is a one man outfit.

I have played over 75000 hours of computer games up to now...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Prolly less than a hundred hours or so. Games hold no interest for me. The only game I ever played for any time was Falcon 4 a F4 fighter sim, and I soon sickened of it.

Much.

I only play one or two games over the net, the main one is TacOps. When that came out (or, when I discovered it) I recall I spent some 4 days with just minimum (talking half an hour or so) sleep and getting served food by my wife while getting into it.

This has not happened with another game, but I still (with forums et. al.) spend around 4 hours daily on the comp (no chatting).

FWIW,

Rattler

I've spent a great deal of time playing computer games over the past few years, especially during the early days of MMORPG.

I would play till morning and go to school without any for of sleep whatsoever. Sigh. Good ol days. Hehehe...

I don't want to know.

I've finished a lot of final fantasies and they all had 100+ hours on them. I used to play insane amounts of starcraft and when starcraft 2 came out I got up to 12th in Diamond (second highest league you can get).

Think of all the stuff I could of achieved if I read books instead...

Good thing I gave up videogames now!

I've spent a great deal of time playing computer games over the past few years, especially during the early days of MMORPG.

I would play till morning and go to school without any for of sleep whatsoever. Sigh. Good ol days. Hehehe...

funny.

My friend had his wife threaten to leave him unless he stopped playing WoW.

Video games are fun, but once you add online multiplayer, you got COCAINE!

really i've no idea,i am 27 now somehow still like to play games. well guys needed some help with skyrim cd key.

My girlfriend threatened to leave me because of my obsession with Call of Duty.

It's okay though, she won't get far. I put a claymore by the door.

probably way to much, especialy as i have to beat half my games as my xbox broke, and with AC3, Halo 4 and Black ops 2 coming out...

Back