Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bachelors Degree

• Masters Degree

• Anything higher than a Masters

• Total voters
23 weeks until i get my bachelors degree (thats right ladies, im single!!!)
i went to a career fair the other day and the lady at the ADF (Australian defence force) stall did a really good sell for becoming an officer.
so i might not join the reserves i may go full time as an officer, i was thinking i would either be an infantry officer or in the signals corp but i dunno, doing some serious thinking abt it....

What exactly is an "associate" degree? A degree by association? A non-student hanging around the student centre long enough so that some learnin' rubs off? :)

Me, I have two years university toward a BSc degree, so I can't even vote in the survey. Matter o' fact, even had I completed third year studies, I still couldn't answer. When I entered university in 1981, it took 4 years to get a Bachelor's degree from Memorial U.

Perhaps you could add another option: "More than 2 yrs, but no degree".

Up here in Canuckistan, generally college refers to community college. And I do have that -- a diploma of Applied Arts in Computer Studies.

I gave up university when we started studying non-stick paint cans in integral calculus. ;)

J

SigPig said:
What exactly is an "associate" degree? A degree by association? A non-student hanging around the student centre long enough so that some learnin' rubs off? :)

I have never really heard of intelligence rubbing off like that, but stupidity and ignorance seems to transfer from one to another with great velocity :horsie:

Bachelor's in political science from Syracuse University.

Masters in education from the University of Vermont.
(Bachelors as well of course, but most of that was conversion from the poli sci degree. Only about a year and a half of actual courses in ed.)

All that and I still make typos. :lol:

none i finished high school and a week later i was on a building site. recently a friend of mine has gone to university as a mature student, i`ve been thinking of doing the same, but don`t know what to do

Hi,

Bachelor's in Computer Application.

Master's in Computer Application ......... <--- Very Soon :D

Why Don't i see PhD In the Poll :D ?

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Or MD/PhD as there's more than one kind of doctorate.

Actually, that's covered under "anything higher than a master's", idn't it?

Is there anything higher than a doctorate?

J

AlexKall said:
Anyone who can translate these to the Swedish school system, i have no idea.

I found a bit after 10 minutes of 'googling', but I can't be entirely correct - so do some research yourself.

Have not finished Secondary School yet
Finished S3 (*Not entirely sure about this, I didn't read everything on the site)
In university but haven't obtained degree
*I do not see a Swedish equivalent of an Associates degree*
Kandidat
Magister
Anything higher than Magister

High School for me.....currently being tormented by the thoughts of GCSE exams....50 days and counting....

Back