How much college do you have?

View Poll Results :How much college do you have?
None (still in High School) 12 34.29%
None (out of high school) 1 2.86%
Less than 2 years 5 14.29%
Associates Degree 2 5.71%
Bachelors Degree 11 31.43%
Masters Degree 3 8.57%
Anything higher than a Masters 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

March 20th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: How much college do you have?

Lets see who is well edumacated

For me, I am closing in on my associates degree
March 20th, 2005  
Locke

23 weeks until i get my bachelors degree (thats right ladies, im single!!!)
i went to a career fair the other day and the lady at the ADF (Australian defence force) stall did a really good sell for becoming an officer.
so i might not join the reserves i may go full time as an officer, i was thinking i would either be an infantry officer or in the signals corp but i dunno, doing some serious thinking abt it....
March 20th, 2005  
03USMC

I gots book learnin. Bachelors in Criminal Justice and some post graduate.
--
Boots
March 20th, 2005  
A Can of Man

BA in Geography.
March 20th, 2005  
chewie_nz

diploma in television & radio broadcasting

plus working on a few marketing papers
March 20th, 2005  
SigPig

What exactly is an "associate" degree? A degree by association? A non-student hanging around the student centre long enough so that some learnin' rubs off?

Me, I have two years university toward a BSc degree, so I can't even vote in the survey. Matter o' fact, even had I completed third year studies, I still couldn't answer. When I entered university in 1981, it took 4 years to get a Bachelor's degree from Memorial U.

Perhaps you could add another option: "More than 2 yrs, but no degree".

Up here in Canuckistan, generally college refers to community college. And I do have that -- a diploma of Applied Arts in Computer Studies.

I gave up university when we started studying non-stick paint cans in integral calculus.

J
March 20th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigPig
What exactly is an "associate" degree? A degree by association? A non-student hanging around the student centre long enough so that some learnin' rubs off?
I have never really heard of intelligence rubbing off like that, but stupidity and ignorance seems to transfer from one to another with great velocity
March 20th, 2005  
Charge 7

Bachelor's in political science from Syracuse University.

Masters in education from the University of Vermont.
(Bachelors as well of course, but most of that was conversion from the poli sci degree. Only about a year and a half of actual courses in ed.)

All that and I still make typos.
March 20th, 2005  
KC72

none i finished high school and a week later i was on a building site. recently a friend of mine has gone to university as a mature student, i`ve been thinking of doing the same, but don`t know what to do
March 20th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Bachelor's in Computer Application.

Master's in Computer Application ......... <--- Very Soon

Why Don't i see PhD In the Poll ?

Peace
-=SF_13=-