• Bachelors Degree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Masters Degree

• Anything higher than a Masters

• Total voters
Charge_7 said:
In the US a bachelors degree is four years, but there are many on "the five year plan". :lol:

Something like 50% of college students switch majors before their junior year. When you switch, some of your existing credits will not count for your major. There is where that 5th year comes in.

I have no regrets taking off 4 years before starting college. I was much more sure of myself at 22 then 18. Not to mention i was actually motivated to go to college and all my drinking was done on active duty. That may explain the 3.5, even though my SATs were a 980...

...screw standardized tests!!! :biggun:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy!!!
finished my last exam for the semester!!!
one semester and im finished, for this degree!!

Tibs said:
AlexKall said:
Anyone who can translate these to the Swedish school system, i have no idea.

I found a bit after 10 minutes of 'googling', but I can't be entirely correct - so do some research yourself.

Have not finished Secondary School yet
Finished S3 (*Not entirely sure about this, I didn't read everything on the site)
In university but haven't obtained degree
*I do not see a Swedish equivalent of an Associates degree*
Kandidat
Magister
Anything higher than Magister

High School for me.....currently being tormented by the thoughts of GCSE exams....50 days and counting....

Dont know what S3 is but i've gone to a school where you lern a profession. :lol:

The Volvo school i'm at now is something between collage and university, kinda a mix of all. Very high tempo.

Bachelor of International Studies at Adelaide University.
Certificate III in Communications (meaningless paper)
Once I graduate RMC I'll also have some other various diplomas. But they are just to put into civilian terms what an officer can do.

Infantry Battleschool.
Did 2 years of university doing Military History, but started to realise it wasn't what I wanted.

As was the want in my days, I left school at 14 and finished my education at the University Of Life. I worked a 14 hour but had a great deal of fun doing it. Did it do me any harm, well I don't think so, in those days you rose through your firm with hard work and a bit of good luck. In my early twenties I was running some very large theatres and cinema's in the centre of London, and when TV really began to hurt some of these I slung it all in and went to work for a very large transport firm and wound up a senior manager of that as well. Now these days it all seems to degree related, one chap I had to train while I was working had a degree in Egyptology and when I asked him just what this had to do with job he had applied for, he just said it proves I can read and write.

I'm 2 yrs in my BEng degree, just 2 left thank god. Dont know if im sticking to it though see if i get air corp or not

Still in high school. But I have plenty of years to get a PH.d in a field... or two. That's right me gonna get learned :lol:.

Back