How much advantage will the US military tech still have? - Page 8

--

October 4th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

*cuts in to the convo*

Unlike terrorists what we do causes good, what they do (run into buildings) causes terror. Its simple.
October 4th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
*cuts in to the convo*

Unlike terrorists what we do causes good, what they do (run into buildings) causes terror. Its simple.
brain washed---sorry I just have to use this word even it isnot allowed here. and your name really ........cool
October 4th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I am far from brain washed. I think you are just trying to make people angry, seriously. China's people are brain washed, I'm simply a country boy who has faith in good, and what America is doing is without a doubt good.
--
October 4th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
I am far from brain washed. I think you are just trying to make people angry, seriously. and what America is doing is without a doubt good.

thanks "you god" and most American are not like you.
by the way, donot mistake and think your village people can represent whole American
I even donot want to argue with you, I will let other people jsut feel funny about what you said.
Again, your name is really really cool, I like it
October 4th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Man Whosewar that takes alot of balls to say over the internet. They can feel funny all they want I'm proud to be a country boy, maybe some of America doesnt agree with me, but all of the south does.

why hasnt this negative Nancy been banned?
October 4th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

He was, temporally. For a very brief moment I thought he had changed, but as this topic has gone on, we no doubt see he hasn't changed a bit.

He's gone and slaughtered his own topic.
October 4th, 2004  
A Can of Man

True. How bizzaire.
October 4th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Whosewar, what kind of military experience do you have? Where are you from, and are you a protester? Dont tip toe around it like everyone expects you to do.
October 4th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Whosewar, what kind of military experience do you have? Where are you from, and are you a protester? Dont tip toe around it like everyone expects you to do.

you southern american BOY is just ------------

It is like your name ( I cannot speak it out directly, or, I will be banned ), but I just want to laugh out loudly loudly and loudly and I certain will show your posts to my friends, so we all can drink beer and get some fun.

Thanks again for your entertaining post, ActAFOOL! truely thank you.
October 4th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Whats that? All I hear is tip toeing.

You have friends *laughs*!