How much advantage will the US military tech still have? - Page 6

--

October 3rd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

In 20 years USA will be beaten by Chinese in technology fields.

Mark my word: 2025 is the year.

Chinese are smart and hard working people, we fell behind US this much (now) is largely because: we went the wrong communist way, it wasted us too many years, but ok, forget the past, we are doing very well now, on a correct path.

You can't compare China of now with that in 1994, 10 years is already enough to make China progress a huge step forward.

U.S. losing title as the world's sole superpower

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...324/-1/OPINION
October 3rd, 2004  
Shadowalker

Dont forget if it can go down it can also go back up, Governments can just increase there interest rates and demand for there currency increases!
October 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
try to learn something before you post your opinion.
Why do research when its your opinion? If you do some research then its not an opinion, it can be proven there for it is a fact .
BTW whosewar2000 double posting is a big no no.
--
October 3rd, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Well sence I lack the proper knowledge on the matter, and others seem to be limited in information too, I don't think this prediction can be repelled effectively.

Though honestly, it seems more geared toward economics and such rather than military technologies. It actually seems more of a show of "whoswar's" capability to cleave everything to do with US supremacy.

Just like the other uh........99% of his topics.

Sorry, but it's a pattern one can't help but see. It's this biased pattern that leads me to doubt much of this.

anyways...
October 3rd, 2004  
Shadowalker

The only way were ever going to see if whosewar2000 is right, is to either build a time machine, or wait for decades.
October 3rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
In 20 years USA will be beaten by Chinese in technology fields.

Mark my word: 2025 is the year.

Chinese are smart and hard working people, we fell behind US this much (now) is largely because: we went the wrong communist way, it wasted us too many years, but ok, forget the past, we are doing very well now, on a correct path.

You can't compare China of now with that in 1994, 10 years is already enough to make China progress a huge step forward.

U.S. losing title as the world's sole superpower

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...324/-1/OPINION
Of course you know my dislike for the application of the world "Superpower", but that's beside the point. China has tremendous potential, but its probably a mistake to make any predictions about who who will outstrip who in the future. Despite all that, it is somewhat of a relief to realize that China will have to cast off the Communist ideology fully in order to catch up. So the ideology that sets them at odds with the Western world and the United States will have been entirely abandonned by the time China completely catches up ... if that ever happens. We're taliking about the future, which is very difficult to predict.
October 3rd, 2004  
whosewar2000

ALL RIGHT, people

All I am trying to say is US tech advantage will decrease dramatically very soon ! much sooner than anybody's thought.

Yeah, US defense department get lots budget, almost the total of the rest of the world------but

when the economic crisis coming, most new concept of battleship and aircraft can only stay in concept forever.

when there is no manufacturing, battleship and aircraft can only stay in concept forever, or, maybe Chinese can manufacture for American by then

when US can only pay the same/less money to engineers or scientist, nobody is even going to work in US, dont forget, all those smart german american, itialian american, irish american, indian american, chinese american.... all will be gone! left by a bunch of crap in this land then..what a sad.....back to become farmers again...sigh...

ALL WILL HAPPEN AFTER BUSH ADMINISTRATION IN NEXT 4 YEARS. NO DOUBT! HE WILL MARK HIS NAME IN HISTORY BOOK BY BURYING AMERICA.

P.S. You never can talk about military alone. politics , economy, war always come together.
October 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
ALL WILL HAPPEN AFTER BUSH ADMINISTRATION IN NEXT 4 YEARS. NO DOUBT! HE WILL MARK HIS NAME IN HISTORY BOOK BY BURYING AMERICA.
You will regret saying those words. I bet you dont have the guts to walk up to any Marine, Soldier, Sailor, or Airman and tell him/her that.
October 3rd, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Quote:
You will regret saying those words. I bet you dont have the guts to walk up to any Marine, Soldier, Sailor, or Airman and tell him/her that.

yeah, you can have different choice!! dont link patriot with loving bush please.
October 3rd, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowalker
Dont forget if it can go down it can also go back up, Governments can just increase there interest rates and demand for there currency increases!

are you talking about communist government?

the currency is defined by the market, say, the fact!!