How much advantage will the US military tech still have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whosewar2000, we're reasonable people and we all have our opinions. We've also found that being blatantly inflamitory (ie intentionally provoking people with opposite viewpoints) leads to flamewars and temp/perm bans. Your point seemed like something reasonable to discuss until you just started in with the "I Hate Geaorge W Bush" rhetoric in your last couple posts. You don't have to like the US President, but you ARE required to show a little tact about it.

godofthunder9010 said:
whosewar2000, we're reasonable people and we all have our opinions. We've also found that being blatantly inflamitory (ie intentionally provoking people with opposite viewpoints) leads to flamewars and temp/perm bans. Your point seemed like something reasonable to discuss until you just started in with the "I Hate Geaorge W Bush" rhetoric in your last couple posts. You don't have to like the US President, but you ARE required to show a little tact about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: THANKS!!!

I love to show people how bad this guy really is :lol: :lol:

and unfortunately, almost every bad thing happening can be related to him

Me think he doth protest to much (remember that one, i'm sure you will be hearing it a lot in the future). BTW whosewar you got any f***in proof about your last statement? Also whosewar you still don't get the rule about not double posting use the edit button if you have to add/change anything. you now the that button that says edit. Talking about Southerns not knowing anything?

however, bush is not liked (in fact, hated) by absolute most of the people in the planet, and majority of the populations in USA. like it or not, that is just god damn true!! :p

And you base that one on what the media or your own mind? You don't use Gods name in vain. Also if not mistaken China has the biggest population.

nulli secundus said:
And you base that one on what the media or your own mind? You don't use Gods name in vain. Also if not mistaken China has the biggest population.

check this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3640754.stm

people don't like him cause he has problem!! and just admit it!

by the way, I totally repect your god and you shall respect my god too. And my god doest mean your god, understood? so my god just damn bush because I just talked to my god , is this fair?

;)

I'm not going to respect your god, since I have my own religion. With that I say this "If absolute power corrupts absolutely everything, where does that leave god?" I will not admit to anything you say against Bush, he is my Commander In Chief (if you didn't realize that already), and I will not listen to someone with your level of grammar.

nulli secundus said:
I'm not going to respect your god, since I have my own religion. .

WHAT??????????????
is that your true thought????????????????????????
you need to change your mind, seriously. and I feel TRUELY REALLY SORRY for you.

I give you one question: please tell me what is different between you and the islamic terrorists

nulli secundus said:
I will not admit to anything you say against Bush, he is my Commander In Chief .

if hitler is your command in chief, or, if Bin Laden is your command in chief, you will listen anything they say? TRUELY REALLY SORRY for you again!!

*cuts in to the convo*

Unlike terrorists what we do causes good, what they do (run into buildings) causes terror. Its simple. :cowb:

ACTaFOOL82 said:
*cuts in to the convo*

Unlike terrorists what we do causes good, what they do (run into buildings) causes terror. Its simple. :cowb:

brain washed---sorry I just have to use this word even it isnot allowed here. and your name really ........cool :lol: :lol:

I am far from brain washed. I think you are just trying to make people angry, seriously. China's people are brain washed, I'm simply a country boy who has faith in good, and what America is doing is without a doubt good. :cowb:

ACTaFOOL82 said:
I am far from brain washed. I think you are just trying to make people angry, seriously. and what America is doing is without a doubt good. :cowb:

thanks "you god" and most American are not like you.
by the way, donot mistake and think your village people can represent whole American :roll:
I even donot want to argue with you, I will let other people jsut feel funny about what you said.
Again, your name is really really cool, I like it :lol: :lol:

Man Whosewar that takes alot of balls to say over the internet. They can feel funny all they want I'm proud to be a country boy, maybe some of America doesnt agree with me, but all of the south does. :cowb:

why hasnt this negative Nancy been banned?

He was, temporally. For a very brief moment I thought he had changed, but as this topic has gone on, we no doubt see he hasn't changed a bit.

He's gone and slaughtered his own topic.

Whosewar, what kind of military experience do you have? Where are you from, and are you a protester? Dont tip toe around it like everyone expects you to do. :cowb:

ACTaFOOL82 said:
Whosewar, what kind of military experience do you have? Where are you from, and are you a protester? Dont tip toe around it like everyone expects you to do. :cowb:

you southern american BOY is just ------------

It is like your name ( I cannot speak it out directly, or, I will be banned ;) ), but I just want to laugh out loudly loudly and loudly and I certain will show your posts to my friends, so we all can drink beer and get some fun.

Thanks again for your entertaining post, ActAFOOL! truely thank you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back