How is More Less ?

--
Boots

April 4th, 2015  
tetvet

Topic: How is More Less ?

War on Women , there are more Women in this Country than Men , Majority should rule why doesn't it ? . In every commercial you have the all knowing Woman and the bumbling idiot man so where is the war and who is losing it .
April 4th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
War on Women , there are more Women in this Country than Men , Majority should rule why doesn't it ? . In every commercial you have the all knowing Woman and the bumbling idiot man so where is the war and who is losing it .

Maybe all the men sitting alone at the bar in this fine establishment?
April 4th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:

Are you viewing women as an enemy? War on Women? What a piece of shit you are
--
Boots
April 4th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Are you viewing women as an enemy? War on Women? What a piece of shit you are

You know I think if we all stopped falling for each obviously objective message almost designed to spark outrage from the community here.

Then like herpes these threads may go down on their own.
April 5th, 2015  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
You know I think if we all stopped falling for each obviously objective message almost designed to spark outrage from the community here.

Then like herpes these threads may go down on their own.
Oddly enough I disagree, I think there is a nugget in this thread worth discussing because it is something that really annoys me.

It is this...
Quote:
In every commercial you have the all knowing Woman and the bumbling idiot man
Why have males become the butt of these types of adverts, I am a great believer in equality and as such I find them insulting and dangerous because it creates a perception that should have no place in today's society of equals.

However there is one commercial I hate more and that is the all knowing child verses the idiotic parents ones.

Should we not have commercials and for that matter TV programs that encourage the type of society we want to build rather than these mind numbingly stupid one we are currently being fed?

As for the whole "war on women" thing... meh.
April 5th, 2015  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
However there is one commercial I hate more and that is the all knowing child verses the idiotic parents ones.
There is truth in this.
April 5th, 2015  
tetvet

*Removed by mod*
April 5th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
I can reach out to you and I might just do that I'll smack you upside the head for talking to me that way , I've shit better turds than you .

Oh really? Is that sarcasm or a legitimate statement of how you feel?
April 5th, 2015  
tetvet

I'm a really good hacker and I like to show my appreciation up front and personal .
April 5th, 2015  
tetvet

Dad has faded into the background because he relegated his responsibilities to kith and kin , his main responsibility is to be a father and a example to his children both to boys and girls , young women today have a lot of growing up to do .