How is More Less ?

tetvet

Banned
War on Women , there are more Women in this Country than Men , Majority should rule why doesn't it ? . In every commercial you have the all knowing Woman and the bumbling idiot man so where is the war and who is losing it .:love:

War on Women , there are more Women in this Country than Men , Majority should rule why doesn't it ? . In every commercial you have the all knowing Woman and the bumbling idiot man so where is the war and who is losing it .:love:

Maybe all the men sitting alone at the bar in this fine establishment?;-)

Are you viewing women as an enemy? War on Women? What a piece of shit you are

Are you viewing women as an enemy? War on Women? What a piece of shit you are

You know I think if we all stopped falling for each obviously objective message almost designed to spark outrage from the community here.

Then like herpes these threads may go down on their own.

You know I think if we all stopped falling for each obviously objective message almost designed to spark outrage from the community here.

Then like herpes these threads may go down on their own.

Oddly enough I disagree, I think there is a nugget in this thread worth discussing because it is something that really annoys me.

It is this...
In every commercial you have the all knowing Woman and the bumbling idiot man
Why have males become the butt of these types of adverts, I am a great believer in equality and as such I find them insulting and dangerous because it creates a perception that should have no place in today's society of equals.

However there is one commercial I hate more and that is the all knowing child verses the idiotic parents ones.

Should we not have commercials and for that matter TV programs that encourage the type of society we want to build rather than these mind numbingly stupid one we are currently being fed?

As for the whole "war on women" thing... meh.

I can reach out to you and I might just do that I'll smack you upside the head for talking to me that way , I've shit better turds than you .

Oh really? Is that sarcasm or a legitimate statement of how you feel?

Dad has faded into the background because he relegated his responsibilities to kith and kin , his main responsibility is to be a father and a example to his children both to boys and girls , young women today have a lot of growing up to do .

While I sort of agree with that I think children are already expected to grow up far too quickly couple that with the abdication of parental responsibility and the removal of consequences by the state it really isn't hard to see how we have created a generation of uncontrollable brats.

MGTOW....

Look into it is all I'm gonna say.

We are NOT EQUAL under the law...ask any man who has been taken to the cleaners and denied his own children or done time in prison by a simple accusation from a crying woman. (This is unique to the west)

Of course, if you believe gender is a social construct...we have nothing to talk about.

The Democrats are the ones that say there is a war on women not me , I feel women in this Country have it made beyond reason .

War on Women , there are more Women in this Country than Men , Majority should rule why doesn't it ?

Guess women cannot rule because men and women are wired differently.

These differences might explain why men, in general, tend to be better at learning and performing a single task, like cycling or navigating, whereas women are more equipped for multitasking, and so on.

Bottom line is that we men 'send' and they women 'receive' ;-)

MGTOW....

Look into it is all I'm gonna say.

We are NOT EQUAL under the law...ask any man who has been taken to the cleaners and denied his own children or done time in prison by a simple accusation from a crying woman. (This is unique to the west)

Of course, if you believe gender is a social construct...we have nothing to talk about.

While I do not disagree with your examples as I have seen the same thing and I am absolutely certain it is why we are seeing fewer and few males in roles that put them in contact with children (teachers for example) however I still argue that those cases are a failing of the law and not an indication of the inferiority or superiority of one gender.

An example of how bad things had become...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ellis_(childcare_worker)

The result was that we are down to males making up about 20% of the teaching profession and about 5% in preschool but I still believe it is a failure in the legal system that needs to be addressed.

m0487.gif
Oops.. excuse me. I must've taken a wrong turn back there. I thought this was IMF but it looks like it could be the "He Man Woman Hater's Club" instead... so sorry.....
t1337.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jNICI38fEc"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jNICI38fEc[/ame]

Hey come on some of my best friends are women, I love women... as often as possible in fact.
:)

Now come on guys it is time to face reality, without women we would all be gay and chatting up Tetvet as fresh meat.

Hey come on some of my best friends are women, I love women... as often as possible in fact.

Now come on guys it is time to face reality, without women we would all be gay and chatting up Tetvet as fresh meat.

I found this article in the Sun Tribune just this morning.

"Please stop referencing him as Gay, as we don't want him either."
-Sincerely, Homosexuals.

:p

m0487.gif
Oops.. excuse me. I must've taken a wrong turn back there. I thought this was IMF but it looks like it could be the "He Man Woman Hater's Club" instead... so sorry.....
t1337.gif
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcjF9vvz2SM"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcjF9vvz2SM[/ame]

Come on darling. You know I prefer my meat young and my wine old - not vice versa.
effemine1.gif

I found this article in the Sun Tribune just this morning.

"Please stop referencing him as Gay, as we don't want him either."
-Sincerely, Homosexuals.

:p
Just because he came out of the closet wearing his mom's pink dress then is assumed he is one of those. Shame on you, you naughty boy.
panach4.gif

Back