How marriage affects you!

kids are great im a nanny, and plan on being a neonattle surgon.... but tis is life and when it comes to kids woman where the pants

Farts smell so the deaf can appreciate them too!:D

That reminds me, apologies to go off track for a moment but a few years ago BMW built motorcycles with a beep beep beep sound to warn the rider that the direction indicators were being used. The thing is, traffic light controlled pedestrian crossings also made a similar beep beep beep when it was safe to cross the road. Can you see where this is going? Apparently quite a few blind people got run over by BMW riders.

Now quite a few sick buggers thought this was amusing, I with hand on heart was not one of them, even though I rode a BMW.

Last edited:
That reminds me, apologies to go off track for a moment but a few years ago BMW built motorcycles with a beep beep beep sound to warn the rider that the direction indicators were being used. The thing is, traffic light controlled pedestrian crossings also made a similar beep beep beep when it was safe to cross the road. Can you see where this is going? Apparently quite a few blind people got run over by BMW riders.

Now quite a few sick buggers thought this was amusing, I with hand on heart was not one of them, even though I rode a BMW.

There was a sketch on "Not The Nine O'clock News" once involving a blind man, a pedestrian crossing and a digital watch alarm that was along the same lines!
Very funny! :D (I have a sick sense of humour, can't help it in my line of work!)

There was a sketch on "Not The Nine O'clock News" once involving a blind man, a pedestrian crossing and a digital watch alarm that was along the same lines!
Very funny! :D (I have a sick sense of humour, can't help it in my line of work!)

I have not met a papramedic that does not have a weird sense of humor, for that matter, nurses too... like you said, Trooper, its the bussiness we are in...:love:

I have not met a papramedic that does not have a weird sense of humor, for that matter, nurses too... like you said, Trooper, its the bussiness we are in...:love:

I have to agree with this! Mrs CF's a paramedic and her humour makes me look like a saint!! :shock: :lol:

I see... that is great! You should get her to be a member of the forum... CF!:jump:

Get her on here with the stuff I've posted?! :shock: I wouldn't live to see the light of another day!! :lol:

I did ask her once but she said "silly little boys time" isn't her thing. :roll:

Unless she's on here undercover.... :hide:

Back