How marriage affects you!

You either change your method, or you change your mattress..., and then wait for the results... :thumb:

I'm too old for a screaming snotty nosed sh!tting machine! :lol:

I'll stick to my young nieces and nephews thanks, I can hand them back when I've had enough. :D

I'm too old for a screaming snotty nosed sh!tting machine! :lol:

I'll stick to my young nieces and nephews thanks, I can hand them back when I've had enough. :D

My dear good friend, allow me to share something with you....

Having kids do have its benefits. Sure they grow up pissing the hell out of you. That I grant you. But I want you to think of it this way- when they have kids of their own, you can spoil your grandkids rotten and your kids would to bear the end results... Opa Brit is doing that now...:santam16:

Having kids do have its benefits. Sure they grow up pissing the hell out of you. That I grant you. But I want you to think of it this way- when they have kids of their own, you can spoil your grandkids rotten and your kids would to bear the end results... Opa Brit is doing that now...:santam16:

I'm sure you're right but I'm too old at forty something for that now! ;)

But having grand kids means that I'd end up like Highway Man and wake up next to a granny every morning!!! :lol: :shoothea:

I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews under 12 that I can spoil and make them hyper on sugar, before handing them back! :D

I'm too selfish for kids, I want to be Mrs CF's centre of attention! ;)

Without marriage, I wouldn't have been able to experience the asspain of divorce... Oh thank you Marriage...

Damn right I am, I am getting my own back on my daughter.

As they say, "Payback is a *****!"

I'm sure you're right but I'm too old at forty something for that now! ;)

But having grand kids means that I'd end up like Highway Man and wake up next to a granny every morning!!! :lol: :shoothea:

I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews under 12 that I can spoil and make them hyper on sugar, before handing them back! :D

I'm too selfish for kids, I want to be Mrs CF's centre of attention! ;)

Cf, good buddy, I am not suggesting that you should pop the "all important" question to Ms CF right now- then YOU will scare her...

I was brought up with the concept of family bonding through marriage, so it kind stuck with me. On the other hand, I also understand that that concept is rather becoming a archaic one. Buts okay to me, because i see it as a development in human relations.

So I am ok if anyone chooses not to share what I believe with regards to family, as long as the responsibility of being a provider is being carried out- which I believe (strongly) that you, CF, have done, and done it well...

So what, CF, if you choose not to have kids of your own- and thats better, in one sense- plausible denial, you see! :angel: As long as you are happy with what you have, then I am happy for you as well...

Cheers for CF and Ms CF!:cheers:

having kids also gives you a chance to, tell kids not to do what you did better the family name but knowing me the and the saying your kids are always twice as bad as you my kids will be pure evil

having kids also gives you a chance to, tell kids not to do what you did better the family name but knowing me the and the saying your kids are always twice as bad as you my kids will be pure evil

All that is fine, my dear...

But tell me, when we were kids ourself-

1. Did we really listen to our parents? We rather listen to our friends, who has an equally depraved minds like us... :bang:

2. The last kid that listen to his/ her parents died sometime in the early 60s. He died of shame and isolation, being mocked by his/ her friends- the same friends who has equally depraved minds... :p

3. I have yet to meet to a child that did not pushed the parents to seriously contemplate murder as a viable option, at some point of their lives... and do it in the most cruel manner that they can think of.

Now that we got that settled, tell me more of this back rubs that you've mentioned before...?:pirate:

Oh gods.... children! horrible creatures. I'm never, EVER having children. Mostly because if they're anything like I was, I probably will kill them. Or myself. Or possibly both. I don't know, and thankfully... will never know! I'll spoil my sisters kids rotten when she gets round to having any.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh gods.... children! horrible creatures. I'm never, EVER having children. Mostly because if they're anything like I was, I probably will kill them. Or myself. Or possibly both. I don't know, and thankfully... will never know! I'll spoil my sisters kids rotten when she gets round to having any.

Just my 2 cents.

Someone else who thinks like me! :shock: ;)

Back