How marriage affects you!

well i am a lady thats up to yall to message me, i as a lady just want to find a man and cook and make sure dinner is ready when he comes home and the house is clean and make sure he is happy and gets a back rub every night that was the way i was raised. so feell free to message me guys

well i am a lady thats up to yall to message me, i as a lady just want to find a man and cook and make sure dinner is ready when he comes home and the house is clean and make sure he is happy and gets a back rub every night that was the way i was raised. so feell free to message me guys
can I haz cheeseburger?

20080225-Mallies_150_Pound_Burger_2.jpg

Guys, I see a young lady here in need of some assistance...:bravo:

Guys, I see a young lady here in need of some assistance...:bravo:

You reckon?:???: I don't reckon she needs any help whatsoever, she's doing fine all by herself.

On Monday, Granny Wrinkley and I went to Toys R US to find the most noisy toy we can get hold of, after walking around the aisles for what seemed forever, nuffin, not a date roll. They don't stock toy drum kits anymore. .

I was so annoyed I bought Granny Wrinkley breakfast.

Last edited:

I was raised to believe what ashleyrenee said about marriage was the way it was suppose to be (Father Knows Best, Leave it to Beaver, Oozy and Harriet, etc.). Lord was I wrong!

I’ve had two wives- the first admits she just wanted me to assume her debts, that marriage lasted a few months.

After 7 years and two sons the second wife said she couldn’t be a wife and mother and left “to find herself”. One of her big complaints was that I cooked and cleaned the house too much; this, somehow, deprived her of her “womanhood”. Of course she still had enough “womanhood” to be seeing another man at the time.

I then raised out two boys while continuing my Army career (found out real quick that the Army had programs to deal with single female parents but had no serious provisions to deal with men with children (especially men in Sr positions).

There have been several other women - some I even lived with - but I learned that I really don’t need a woman (and I’m sure many women have learned they don’t need a man). My mother taught me to know my way around a kitchen and laundry room. I clean my own house and don’t answer to anyone much.

I go fishing when I want, spend a lot of time making models, spend my money as I see fit, and let my dogs on the furniture.

At times I do wish I had someone to share with but that means compromise and I’ve learned I don’t do that well. I don’t need a “back rub” when I come home anymore so I don’t think I will be sending any PM’s to ashleyrenee. Besides I’m pretty sure she is far, far too young for me.

I was raised to believe what ashleyrenee said about marriage was the way it was suppose to be (Father Knows Best, Leave it to Beaver, Oozy and Harriet, etc.). Lord was I wrong!

I’ve had two wives- the first admits she just wanted me to assume her debts, that marriage lasted a few months.

After 7 years and two sons the second wife said she couldn’t be a wife and mother and left “to find herself”. One of her big complaints was that I cooked and cleaned the house too much; this, somehow, deprived her of her “womanhood”. Of course she still had enough “womanhood” to be seeing another man at the time.

I then raised out two boys while continuing my Army career (found out real quick that the Army had programs to deal with single female parents but had no serious provisions to deal with men with children (especially men in Sr positions).

There have been several other women - some I even lived with - but I learned that I really don’t need a woman (and I’m sure many women have learned they don’t need a man). My mother taught me to know my way around a kitchen and laundry room. I clean my own house and don’t answer to anyone much.

I go fishing when I want, spend a lot of time making models, spend my money as I see fit, and let my dogs on the furniture.

At times I do wish I had someone to share with but that means compromise and I’ve learned I don’t do that well. I don’t need a “back rub” when I come home anymore so I don’t think I will be sending any PM’s to ashleyrenee. Besides I’m pretty sure she is far, far too young for me.
I can empathise with you... I raised my daughter alone since she was 18 months old, mother told me she married me for my credit cards and then went apeschit with them...... she broke the camels back, I punted and scored 3 points. Met a coulpe that had promise (or so I thought) but as soon as I told them where I worked the first things they said was *ooh, you have a good paying job* - gave the critters up waaaaaaaaaaaay back when, and like you I did what I wanted, threw my jacket on the back of the chair after work, took off my boots and set them under said chair. Downside? I raised a Tom-Boy... we didn't play *Barbie*. :-x
Noper, I think this gal be just a kid come to troll.

I can empathise with you... I raised my daughter alone since she was 18 months old, mother told me she married me for my credit cards and then went apeschit with them...... she broke the camels back, I punted and scored 3 points. Met a coulpe that had promise (or so I thought) but as soon as I told them where I worked the first things they said was *ooh, you have a good paying job* - gave the critters up waaaaaaaaaaaay back when, and like you I did what I wanted, threw my jacket on the back of the chair after work, took off my boots and set them under said chair. Downside? I raised a Tom-Boy... we didn't play *Barbie*. :-x
Noper, I think this gal be just a kid come to troll.

I thank god I had sons - I couldn’t have dealt with raising a girl.

We have 1 girl and 2 boys, the boys look after themselves, the girl has just got married so her new husband can look after her - that's her off my hands, only her mother to go now!! :D :D :D

I thank god I had sons - I couldn’t have dealt with raising a girl.
yeah, there WAS that time I had to show her how to shave...... ONLY gave up ONE leg mind you...... and told her she was on her own for the underarms. Didn't know how to convolute myself to do it.... and then..... THAT was an interesting process.

teaching her how to pee in the woods was a real challenge........ had to bring in the cavalry for that one.... yepper, most interesting. She COULD throw a mean hardball though...... :)

yeah, there WAS that time I had to show her how to shave...... ONLY gave up ONE leg mind you...... and told her she was on her own for the underarms. Didn't know how to convolute myself to do it.... and then..... THAT was an interesting process.

teaching her how to pee in the woods was a real challenge........ had to bring in the cavalry for that one.... yepper, most interesting. She COULD throw a mean hardball though...... :)

Oh yeah - those are exactly the kinds of things I was lucky to avoid, although I’ve known some women who could have used your expertise.

although I’ve known some women who could have used your expertise.

throwing a hardball or peeing in the woods?

Oh, and teaching them how to *write* their name in the snow is a totally lost cause........... all one gets is a period or and exclamation mark. :shock:

my daddy raised me just fine.. he taught me how to play as one of the boys, and peee in the woods and how to cook and clean, and i love him for that.. dont know how he did it giving mme the talk and me bringing men home. but bc of him i am the woman i am, and maturured alot more bc of it and i could do anything a man can do so no i dont need a man yes i want one and a older one at that i am twenty and i dont need a man i can make myself happy, buy myself whatever i want and provide for myself. its just nice to have someone there to talk to

throwing a hardball or peeing in the woods?

Oh, and teaching them how to *write* their name in the snow is a totally lost cause........... all one gets is a period or and exclamation mark. :shock:

I was refering mostly to the shaving part - I spent a lot of time in Europe.

Back