How many female member do we have here?

Hmm.. And no one remembers me? Though, I have to blame myself because I have been away from MilForum for a such a long time now.

Hey, I'm not going anywheres but there has been things happening around me and my first priority isn't really to get online onto the computer at times. Sometimes I do need a break as well. :p I'm only human.. (Good, that is a such a good excuse *Sarcasm*)

SilverPhoenix said:
Hey, I'm not going anywheres but there has been things happening around me and my first priority isn't really to get online onto the computer at times. Sometimes I do need a break as well. :p I'm only human.. (Good, that is a such a good excuse *Sarcasm*)

Hey, we're not nosey. Buuuttt! Whatcha been doin'? Where you been? Who was doin' it with/for/to you? What's wrong, don't you love us anymore, huh, huh? :D

Missileer said:
Hey, we're not nosey. Buuuttt! Whatcha been doin'? Where you been? Who was doin' it with/for/to you? What's wrong, don't you love us anymore, huh, huh? :D

Ah, yeah, sure.. :p I'v been working at a stable, travelled some, met my current boyfriend, started Aikido, had a friend die and then went on the funeral, went to a party at new years eve, looked for another place to work at, looked for some interesting eduaction, found out what I wanted to do later on in life, joined a horse rescue organisation.. and.. hmm.. That's about it?

SilverPhoenix said:
Ah, yeah, sure.. :p I'v been working at a stable, travelled some, met my current boyfriend, started Aikido, had a friend die and then went on the funeral, went to a party at new years eve, looked for another place to work at, looked for some interesting eduaction, found out what I wanted to do later on in life, joined a horse rescue organisation.. and.. hmm.. That's about it?

Except for the boyfriend thing, I did all those things yesterday and am back to posting today.:roll:

SilverPhoenix said:
Hmm.. And no one remembers me? Though, I have to blame myself because I have been away from MilForum for a such a long time now.

this is the first time I see you here.

Nice to meet you!

Back