How many cups of coffee do you drink daily?

How many cups of coffee do you drink daily?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes a cup

• 1-2 cups

• 3-4 cups

• 5-6 cups

• 7+ (coffee addict)

• Total voters
Hi,

Does tea Count ? ...... We North Indian's are Big tea Drinkers ....We don't Drink Much coffee....... :D

Peace

I'm 7+ cups of Coffee a day. I'm addicted to lifer juice. Black no sugar, no cream nada.

I have a good ol' cuppa concrete in the morning, and usually one in the arvo, but thats about it. I drink a fair bit of tea though.... and as for coffee I do drink a fair bit in the field, when ever there is time enough to brew up.

3-4 cups a day. Hot or cold, no matter its bitter or sweet. It's the caffeine i'm interested in that keeps me awake.

It also depends on what you call a "cup". For me, a cup is the standard sized mug most of us use every day. NOT the tiny idea of a cup that "Mr. Coffee" seems to think is a cup! Mr. Coffee is a LIAR!! :coffee:

I drink about three mugs of coffee a day. God bless Jaun Valdez! :lol:

7+, I love Coffee, in fact I think we should allow Coffee to rule the world...but that is a different story.

hmm coffee. I drink more than seven cups a day : rather 3 or 4 bowls per day. :coffee:
I don't know how many cup of coffee it represents ;)

I drink 5-6 cups a day.. sometimes 2 cups at a time.

Since almost everyone has to have some form of addiction, it's
Better be a coffee addict than an alcoholic..
it's cheaper

;)

Pete031 said:
Tim Hortons Coffee twice a day... Cures what ails ya.

I saw on CBC tonight (yes, I'm only 60 miles from Canada so I get your TV) a commercial for Tim Hortons Coffee. They're giving away a portion of their profits so kids can go to summer camp! Now that's just really nice of them. I wish Starbucks or somebody would do something like that here.

Starbucks need the money, how else will they have the money to fund the research to create an even more expensive tasting coffee.

Starbucks coffee is only okay in taste.. ;)
If I'm taking coffee outside, I'll rather go to the normal coffee house.

Better drink coffee at home or in the office if you need to drink lots of coffee

;)

Back