How many countries has your country never invaded? - Page 4




 
--
 
March 16th, 2018  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
When I was tasked with a convoy of 6 trucks in Germany I'd pull the trucks over if I found a roadside stall for Bratwurst mitt Pommes. Stunning.
Hmm, the only thing I recall was "currywurst" while in Berlin and it rated as the most unappealing thing I have ever eaten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
So we can expect the Irish to try to get the world domination? Or are they too drunk to do anything like that?
That statement reminded me of this:
March 16th, 2018  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Hmm, the only thing I recall was "currywurst" while in Berlin and it rated as the most unappealing thing I have ever eaten.
]

After being fed compo rations for weeks, even curry wurst would be preferable.
April 11th, 2018  
Hutchie
 
I was stationed on the DMZ in Korea, winter of 1971. Stayed in a ROK Army Quonset hut with no heat. Couldn't leave the base, as everything was "off limits" We ate WW2 frozen C Rations! I will put frozen turkey loaf or frozen eggs and ham up against "curry wurst"!
--
April 25th, 2018  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchie
I was stationed on the DMZ in Korea, winter of 1971. Stayed in a ROK Army Quonset hut with no heat. Couldn't leave the base, as everything was "off limits" We ate WW2 frozen C Rations! I will put frozen turkey loaf or frozen eggs and ham up against "curry wurst"!

I hated C-Rations, especially eggs and hams. The bloody contents of the can were a solid chunky greenish substance. How do you figure green: eggs being white-yellow and well I don't relies the thought of green ham. However I did like the chocolate and tin of fruit.
April 25th, 2018  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
I hated C-Rations, especially eggs and hams. The bloody contents of the can were a solid chunky greenish substance. How do you figure green: eggs being white-yellow and well I don't relies the thought of green ham. However I did like the chocolate and tin of fruit.
Clearly the makers were Dr Suess fans.
 


Similar Topics
Any country music listeners here?
China plans to invade US!
Video: Which country should be invaded next?
Iraq bans non-Iraqi Arabs from entering the country for security reasons.
India, China seek to resolve boundary dispute