How To Make A Million Bucks Quick

Missileer

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11383819/
Cleric offers reward for killing cartoonist

PESHAWAR, Pakistan - A Pakistani Muslim cleric said Friday that he and supporters were offering rewards of more than $1 million for killing Danish cartoonists who drew caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

Earlier this month a Taliban commander in Afghanistan was reported as offering a bounty of 220 pounds of gold to anyone who killed a cartoonist who drew the pictures.

The commander, Mullah Dadullah, also offered 12 pounds of gold to anyone who killed a Danish, Norwegian or German soldier.
Protests over the cartoons have turned violent in several Pakistani cities this week and at least five people have died.

Has anyone seen any civilization? I think it went West.

i wouldn't count on it, i think our dogs of war are more out of the public and media eye

haha! Nice one! Why not say Bush actually was the mastermind behind all these! Lets see if those so called brave fellas would come close enough to kill him!

Fox said:
$25 million. That's sound good for me to catch Bin Laden. But he has heavily guarded.
I dont think so, I have read that OBL travels very light in order to keep a smaller profile.

Missileer

The Muslims Clerics in that part of the world are always putting prices on other peoples neck. Remember Soloman Rushdie? He still on the book tour and nobody has punched his ticket yet...

mmarsh said:
I dont think so, I have read that OBL travels very light in order to keep a smaller profile.

Missileer

The Muslims Clerics in that part of the world are always putting prices on other peoples neck. Remember Soloman Rushdie? He still on the book tour and nobody has punched his ticket yet...

The man's name is Salman Rushdie and I just copied these from the news. I have no idea if he's on book tour nor do I see any connection of such to the subject of this post.

No Choice, but to call the one who can stop this all.

halo%20holy%20combat.jpg

Super Jesus

Back