How the Iran-Syria defense pact may affect

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I politely invite you to stop spewing such errant nonsense. Please do not attempt to insult our intelligence. Whatever your sources they wouldn't recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the .....neck. This is not the place for dishing out the rubbish imposed on Arab kids.

Umm oddly enough what he is saying more than likely came from a US owned and run website, you may wish to take it up with them. I wont list any here because (a) there are too many to list and (b) I think most of them are deluded nutjobs but the fact remains that the majority of 9/11 conspiracy theorists are Americans not Arabs.

So as they say don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message.

Well, if the messenger is under orders to do so (often under duress) I guess the sensible thing would be to let the guy go. If the guy shows up with the message adopted as his own belief, that's a different story altogether.
Or else we wouldn't have much of a forum other than maybe have news updates and opinion pieces with no replies.

Well, if the messenger is under orders to do so (often under duress) I guess the sensible thing would be to let the guy go. If the guy shows up with the message adopted as his own belief, that's a different story altogether.
Or else we wouldn't have much of a forum other than maybe have news updates and opinion pieces with no replies.

We have a political forum full of innuendo, half truth and deliberately twisted out of context data I don't see anyone doing anything about that and for the record I would guess that 99% of our beliefs are adopted from other sources and for the most part accepted until proven otherwise to our own satisfaction (you just have to look at the evolution and global warming arguments for that).

Because the western media is always right?

no,in fact i respect western medias because they have a margin of greater freadom.you know.really i respect that in your media.

buddy,i wached allot of programs and investigations that proved american and zionist involving in 11\9 events.
ok?

May I politely invite you to stop spewing such errant nonsense. Please do not attempt to insult our intelligence. Whatever your sources they wouldn't recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the .....neck. This is not the place for dishing out the rubbish imposed on Arab kids.

buddy,your speach is empty.plz respond on me by logical and rational responsis.

Posts like these make me really wonder if those who are truly against us are really the "minority."

why did you consider us as an against you?
no.....i absolutely respect and like the westeners.we have nothing against you since you do so.i just have different views on you,so that does not make me against you,buddy.
ok?

Mod Warning: If you're going to make this sort of off the wall statement and claim that it's factual, then you need to post sources (links) to back them up.

ok, i will.
thank you for remebering me.my resource is:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j030802.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Another point blackeagle, please don't post back to back posts. It's one of the rules of the forum (which everyone agrees to when they sign on here). If you need to review the rules, we have them posted for your perusal.

buddy,your speach is empty.plz respond on me by logical and rational responsis.

There is nothing like a good ol' conspiracy theory; but do we really have to reach back to 2002 ?

Here is an example of your source's take on current events in USA :-

"Today, the depopulated main island, Diego Garcia, over which the Union Jack flies, serves the "war on terror" as an American interrogation and torture center.
When you bear this in mind, the U.S. presidential race becomes surreal. The beatification of President Barack Obama is already under way; for it is he who "challenges America to rise up [and] summon 'the better angels of our nature,'" says Rolling Stone magazine, reminiscent of the mating calls of Guardian writers to the "mystical" Blair. As ever, the Orwell Inversion Test is necessary. Obama claims that his vast campaign wealth comes from small individual donors, yet he has also received funds from some of the most notorious looters on Wall Street. Moreover, the "dove" and "candidate of change" has voted repeatedly to fund George W. Bush's rapacious wars, and now demands more war in Afghanistan while he threatens to bomb Pakistan.
Dismissing the popular democracies in Latin America as a "vacuum" to be filled by the United States, he has endorsed Colombia's "right to strike terrorists who seek safe havens across its borders." Translated, this means the "right" of the criminal regime in that country to invade its neighbors, notably uppity Venezuela, on Washington's behalf. The British human rights group Justice for Colombia has just published a study concerning Anglo-American backing for the Colombian regime of Álvaro Uribe, which is responsible for more than 90 percent of all cases of torture. The principal torturers, the "security forces," are trained by the Americans and the British. The Foreign Office replies that it is "improving the human rights record of the military and combating drug trafficking." The study finds not a shred of evidence to support this. Colombian officers with barbaric records, such as those implicated in the murder of a trade union leader, are welcomed to Britain for "seminars."
As in many parts of the world, the British role is that of subcontractor to Washington. The bloody "Plan Colombia" was the design of Bill Clinton, the last Democratic president and inspiration for Blair's and Brown's new Labor. Clinton's administration was at least as violent as Bush's – see UNICEF's report that 500,000 Iraqi children died as a result of the Anglo-American blockade in the 1990s.
The lesson learned is that no presidential candidate, least of all a Democrat awash with money from America's "banksters," as Franklin Roosevelt called them, can or will challenge a militarized system that controls and rewards him. Obama's job is to present a benign, even progressive face that will revive America's democratic pretensions, internationally and domestically, while ensuring nothing of substance changes.

Among ordinary Americans desperate for a secure life, his skin color may help him regain this unjustified "trust," even though it is of a similar hue to that of Colin Powell, who lied to the United Nations for Bush and now endorses Obama."

'NUFF SAID.

Last edited:
Another point blackeagle, please don't post back to back posts. It's one of the rules of the forum (which everyone agrees to when they sign on here). If you need to review the rules, we have them posted for your perusal.

in fact i do not know how to make more than one qoutation together and to respond.
plz tell me how.

ok mr.MontyB that is easy.

THANK YOU

Last edited:
in fact i do not know how to make more than one qoutation together and to respond.
plz tell me how.

At the bottom right you will see three words "Quote", "Multi" and "Quick".

Select the posts you want by pressing the "MULTI" button on each of the posts you want to quote until you have them all and then press the "QUOTE" button on one of them and you will see them all listed in your text box.

It isn't pretty but it does work.

:)

Last edited:
YOU ARE GOING WAY OFF TOPPIC.

9/11 is definetly not related to this toppic. Even the posts regarding American involvment in the 1973 and 1967 wars are a little off, but ill allow it. Now...
it is true that america and britain involved in 1967,wherein most of american soldiers and military equipments were fighting inside esrael territory ,therefore they were defending esrael's sky to avoid falling in the hands of arabs.eventhough there are allot of american and british planes that were shot down by air defence sites.

LOL. Seriously. You will either give us a source to this, or withdraw it. You may be cinfused with the French and British in 1956?

YOU ARE GOING WAY OFF TOPPIC.

9/11 is definetly not related to this toppic. Even the posts regarding American involvment in the 1973 and 1967 wars are a little off, but ill allow it. Now...

LOL. Seriously. You will either give us a source to this, or withdraw it. You may be cinfused with the French and British in 1956?

i did not change the topic,i only commented on previous posts.therefore i could not speak as an idiot on sth that is irrelated to their speach.

anyway take the source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War#Allegations_of_U.S._and_British_combat_support

Blackeagle, I never said anything about you being an idiot nor was my remark aimed specifically at you. Easy:)

How ever, to reply to your source:

It dose not state it as a fact it says "Allegations of..." The British were not supporters of Israel, certinely not against Jordan. The British, the Americans, and the Israelis all denie it. The people who make these claims are the leaders and generals of the Arab countries, all in desperate need to excuse a military failure. The specifics of the Israeli air war in 1967 are on line and easily understood, and it is very easy to see how and with what everythin was done.

Israel's chief ally back in those days was France.
It's something that people conveniently forget.

Arabs are at war with America. Arabs have always been at war with America. Not the UK or France.
Arabs are at war with the UK and France. Arabs have always been at war with the UK and France. Not America.

Sound familiar?

yes you are right.
iraq who invaded america and killed millions of its innocent children and people.and make them die from disease and hunger.
iraq who published death, destruction and chaos in a country that was one of the best countries in the world in all areas.

you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back