How to Identify Where a Driver is from

ladyhawk

How to Identify Where a Driver is from

1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: Chicago.

2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: New York.

3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: New Jersey.

4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston.

5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, with gun in lap: Los Angeles.

6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in California.

7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: Italy.

8. One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game: Seattle.

9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: Texas.

10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia.

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: Florida.

worik_brown said:
ladyhawk said:
10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia.

Hey naw i rezent that

You must be from WV then LOL

Well....They didn't have Maine on List SINCE that is where I was
Born and raised up until I moved 8 months ago.

Here is Maine.....

Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor,One hand on wheel, one finger out window.

Now where I am Now is Very close to NJ but with one thing added..

One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic & Honking THE Horn : PA

BUT since I am from Maine and I am USED to whole lot of snow &
I can and have no problems driving in it , People around here Freak
out when they get over an Inch of Snow & they also DON'T know
How to Drive when lots of snow hits them.

This winter FOR me has been HUMORUS that is for sure :lol: :mrgreen:

Okay just wanted to sneak this in....

I have been MIA lately Mostly cuz I now have two Jobs and Working
many hrs so haven't had much time for Internet or Boards and I
don't have Internet access at either Jobs :(

LadyHawk

ladyhawk said:
People around here Freak out when they get over an Inch of Snow & they also DON'T know How to Drive when lots of snow hits them.
That comes from not having all that fancy equipment ya'll got up north. The freaking out part is, probably, out of habit.

Actually we drive on unplowed roads up to about 6" or more in Vermont - that's when they bring out the plows. I spent a couple years in Seattle and LMAO when they shutdown the whole city over 2" of snow. Face it, unless you spend a significant amount of time learning how to drive in it, you'll have serious trouble.

Charge_7 said:
Actually we drive on unplowed roads up to about 6" or more in Vermont - that's when they bring out the plows. I spent a couple years in Seattle and LMAO when they shutdown the whole city over 2" of snow. Face it, unless you spend a significant amount of time learning how to drive in it, you'll have serious trouble.

When we got HIT here with 7" of Snow it was like No Problem
with me. This type of Snow Storm was my usual. They SHUT
down State For 2 days all Businesses and work where shut down
I was like :eek: :shock: :shock:

I also stayed off Road the First day BUT went for my daily
walk JUST to watch everyone and it was Hilarious I came home
LMAO

I did go out Driving the next day with my plymouth neon car
which I had No Problems BUT roads were ghost town and not
many people on Roads.

The third day I heard they even canceled all Schools AGAIN I was :shock:

This was our First Snow storm HERE and ONE I will NEVER forget
and will always Laugh about. Everyone says I brought Snow Storm
Down here so I could watch everyone freak out......LOL

I moved away because of all the Snow BUT It was Great to get HIT
with one BIG storm to watch the Humor of it all down here :lol:

LadyHawk

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: Florida.

sooooooooooooo true

Back