How do you hear me?......Over!

Army Old Sweat

Good morning Gentlemen,

Being the new English fella I thought it proper to open in a gentlemanly manner.

That said, born in 1933 I've now reached the stage of becoming something of an old fart! So, kindly forgive me and make allowances since this is my first time ever doing this sort of thing before. It's got to be good if for no other reason than keeping the old brain box working by corresponding with like-minded ex-Servicemen. As an 'other rank' soldier I served during the 1950's in Germany, The Sudan and Cyprus.

Having scanned the sight I sense most of the membership may be a few generations younger than me. However, if anyone would like to communicate with an old husband, father and grandfather I would be more than pleased to hear from you. Meanwhile.....

Kind regards and keep your powder dry!

Army old sweat.

Honourable Sir
Allow me to welcome you here on this forum. I hope you will enjoy the sometimes highly lifted Discussions that occasionally arise. Sir, we regard you not as an old fart but rather as a distinguished older gentleman who, judging from his birth year has a very rich experience.

We should welcome you with a large brandy, so Sir.
On your health - welcome.
:drink:

Back