How to handle the Iraq situation?

Oooh it _matters_ all right an paybacks a *****! Unlike your country's human wave tactics, our troops know what they're fighting for and if need be dieing for. You cannot conceive of a people so dedicated to freedom that we would bear that burden.

"The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe--the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

We dare not forget today that we are the heirs of that first revolution. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans--born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage--and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this Nation has always been committed, and to which we are committed today at home and around the world.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

President John F. Kennedy
Inaugural Address
January 20, 1961

en....canada didn't use human wave attack i think....

and u have a tendency to change topics...usually changing to some very unrelated craps.....like u r older and smarter...now is human waves crap....

i answered ur question why U.S needs EU allies,
now plz let me remind u again (3rd time probably) to argue with facts and dont get off the topic....plz

You may live in Canada, but you don't sound like one comrade. I was on topic. You asked. I answered. If you can't comprehend it, that's not my fault.

This was wut i said"

as i ve said many times... if there are more troops coming to help U.S to secure Iraq...there may be less explosions everywhere....
or maybe more money to help rebuild Iraq...right?

AND this is wut i get:
Oooh it _matters_ all right an paybacks a b**ch! Unlike your country's human wave tactics, our troops know what they're fighting for and if need be dieing for. You cannot conceive of a people so dedicated to freedom that we would bear that burden.

USE UR EYES TO SEE R THEY RELATED?

You said:

"lol...so u mean less American death does not matter?? "

That was what I replied to. Evidently you are so intent on your dogeral that you don't even pay attention to what you write.

Charge_7 said:
Beast if you think that 1400 US deaths or 14,000 US deaths for that matter will sway us from doing the right thing, you have little concept of American resolution.

i was replying to this, i didn't want to insult any Americans who died for their country, but rather, i just wanted to say that perhaps some of them should not die if EU could be there

are u trying to pick a fight by calling "comrade", "human wave" shit?

This is my first post out here.

The Iraqi Elections are just over. It gives hope, even though it is a trifle skewed.

Shias are jubilant. Kurds are happy too. But, the Sunnis are sullen.

AQ and followers are Sunnis or more correctly Salafis or Wahabis.

These are the folks to watch. If they don't go ballistic, then the troops can withdraw in a phased manner.

The question is 'phased'. It is all dependent on the how fast the Iraqis can form their police, militias and military and most importantly learn to hold their ground.

That apart, even though there will be just 5 Sunnis in a House of 275, teh Constitution must ensure equitable and just dispensation to the Sunnis, as also to the others.

The trial of Saddam will also be a key issue. It must be transparent and as per law.

Back