How good are you

It's been a while, but I was able to get most spins down, including the wrist breaker, high guard, and most throws. And that was with a glendal, but I stopped doing that because we don't have a drill team or HG at my Sq.

Im on my Rifle Team. i usually win. can do one hand continous for at least 30 spins. wrist breaker, butt spin, baby toss. pretty good...

I was on the Color Guard when I was in High School, but moved to the drill team when I was in college. I did a couple of competitions like SCIDM and Air Force Academy. Best finish was 2nd at Air Force in the individual competition. I was the only one to land the quad that day, so I guess that locked it up for me. Damn... that was almost 15 years ago.. WOW!!! I used to practice with my Kevelar on. To many wacks in the head. When I get home, I will post a picture or two when I was on the team.

only once damien come on paintball is something you have to play every week its just that fun im one of the best shooters in my area but i am by far the best marcher (not realy that hard but o well) in the area.

Fired expert with EVERY weapon I ever picked up.

Was Range Master and taught combat technics for 38cal 45cal /9mil /12ga /M1 /M14 /M16 /Uzzi /45grease /Mac9/ Mac11 etc etc etc. (Almost every weapon carried by Naval personnel and Bermudian Police tactical squads)

Over 500+ individuals were taught the tactics that were necessary for an urban setting.

Chief Bones said:
Fired expert with EVERY weapon I ever picked up.

Was Range Master and taught combat technics for 38cal 45cal /9mil /12ga /M1 /M14 /M16 /Uzzi /45grease /Mac9/ Mac11 etc etc etc. (Almost every weapon carried by Naval personnel and Bermudian Police tactical squads)

Over 500+ individuals were taught the tactics that were necessary for an urban setting.

I have taught three people the proper technics to bussing tables.

HAH!

I win!

Damien - ya topped me - bussing as an art form and a tactical warfare specialty is really boffo. (an old time slang term) heehee

alliehz said:
It's been a while, but I was able to get most spins down, including the wrist breaker, high guard, and most throws. And that was with a glendal, but I stopped doing that because we don't have a drill team or HG at my Sq.

The Wrist Breaker rules!

Back