How good a shot are you ?




 
--
 
February 16th, 2013  
The Highway Man
 
 

Topic: How good a shot are you ?


Check this one out, see how good you are with a Russian pistol. All text is in Russian. Save black powder and money! When the pistol appears, click on the trigger, aim, and fire. Its really self-explanatory. You have 3 shots in 30 seconds to hit the target and get your score. If you want to try it again click on the second line up of text on score page. Its addictive.

http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf
February 16th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
February 18th, 2013  
brinktk
 
 
I think I got, it was 30/30 in 5 seconds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (49.3 KB, 10 views)
--
February 18th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
I think I got, it was 30/30 in 5 seconds.
Beaten by yank army. My life's over. I'm finished.
February 18th, 2013  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Beaten by yank army. My life's over. I'm finished.

If it's any consolation the one thing us yanks seem to be good at is shooting, if nothing else.;P
February 18th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
If it's any consolation the one thing us yanks seem to be good at is shooting, if nothing else.;P
I'd say it's the only thing you're good at...

(too soon? )
February 18th, 2013  
hawky94
 
 
My mind immediately became very dirty-minded when I read the title of the thread!

And as for CF's last comment, BAHA!
February 18th, 2013  
brinktk
 
 
A definite case study on why all weapons should be legalized in the states regardless of purpose! Simply so us colonists can outshoot them dastardly redcoats! Even on a Russian video game. Regardless of bystanders!

Dark humor is especially appreciated by this yank. In the vernacular of the great Drill Sergeant Dinger (one of my drill sergeants from when I was a young pup)

"Grab your trusty M16
squeeze the trigger and watch them bleed
cause all I ever wanted to see
was BODIES, BODIES, BODIES!"
February 18th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
A definite case study on why all weapons should be legalized in the states regardless of purpose! Simply so us colonists can outshoot them dastardly redcoats! Even on a Russian video game. Regardless of bystanders!

Dark humor is especially appreciated by this yank. In the vernacular of the great Drill Sergeant Dinger (one of my drill sergeants from when I was a young pup)

"Grab your trusty M16
squeeze the trigger and watch them bleed
cause all I ever wanted to see
was BODIES, BODIES, BODIES!"
March 2nd, 2013  
MontyB
 
 
Better than I thought.
 


Similar Topics
USMC cadences
Boondock Saints
Ahh its so good to be back
USAF Eliminates Good Conduct Medal
Sniper shot that took out an insurgent killer from three quarters of a mile