How good a shot are you ?

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
Check this one out, see how good you are with a Russian pistol. All text is in Russian. Save black powder and money! When the pistol appears, click on the trigger, aim, and fire. Its really self-explanatory. You have 3 shots in 30 seconds to hit the target and get your score. If you want to try it again click on the second line up of text on score page. It´s addictive.

http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf

EKeTVsqy.jpg

I think I got, it was 30/30 in 5 seconds.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My mind immediately became very dirty-minded when I read the title of the thread! :D

And as for CF's last comment, BAHA!

A definite case study on why all weapons should be legalized in the states regardless of purpose! Simply so us colonists can outshoot them dastardly redcoats! Even on a Russian video game. Regardless of bystanders!

Dark humor is especially appreciated by this yank. In the vernacular of the great Drill Sergeant Dinger (one of my drill sergeants from when I was a young pup)

"Grab your trusty M16
squeeze the trigger and watch them bleed
cause all I ever wanted to see
was BODIES, BODIES, BODIES!"

A definite case study on why all weapons should be legalized in the states regardless of purpose! Simply so us colonists can outshoot them dastardly redcoats! Even on a Russian video game. Regardless of bystanders!

Dark humor is especially appreciated by this yank. In the vernacular of the great Drill Sergeant Dinger (one of my drill sergeants from when I was a young pup)

"Grab your trusty M16
squeeze the trigger and watch them bleed
cause all I ever wanted to see
was BODIES, BODIES, BODIES!"

:rock: :cheers:

How many attempts was that then Monty? ;)

Oddly enough about 6-10, all the ones before that were 10, 10, 9's.
But once you know that it continues to rotate right all you have to do is hit the trigger at the 8/9 oclock position and it does the rest.

Last edited:
Back