How is "Full Spectrum Warrior" game?

TBA_PAKI

I want to know that how good is this game and what is it like?

It is about "US military" though!

So anyone have played it?

first one is ok.
problems: enemies were always in the same place,
no patches to fix bugs

but it was a fun game

there is a new one coming out soon

I personally didn't like it. It was way to linear. The concept is great, but I've yet to see a squad based game make it actually "work." It was a lot better than "First to Fight," which was the Marine Corps version, but still not quite up to snuff for my tastes.

I prefer playing Ghost Recon (Live, of course). If you've got a good group of guys to play with, that know tactics, it's 1000 times better than having one guy control the whole squad.

You might want to try Conflict: Global Terror. It's not really recognized as much as some of the other games, but it's a good game especially the multiplayer and the AI was surprisingly better than average.

PJ24 said:
I personally didn't like it. It was way to linear. The concept is great, but I've yet to see a squad based game make it actually "work." It was a lot better than "First to Fight," which was the Marine Corps version, but still not quite up to snuff for my tastes.

I prefer playing Ghost Recon (Live, of course). If you've got a good group of guys to play with, that know tactics, it's 1000 times better than having one guy control the whole squad.

You might want to try Conflict: Global Terror. It's not really recognized as much as some of the other games, but it's a good game especially the multiplayer and the AI was surprisingly better than average.
Thanks for your information!

Between I played "Conflict Desert Storm II" and it was a very interesting game. But I will try "Conflict Global Terror" Game as well.

I thought it was way too easy.
After 10 minutes getting to grips with it I completed the entire game end to end in one sitting on the hardest level and only died twice in total.
No lastability,a total waste of money.
If the U.S. military really used this as a training aid as stated in adverts then I would expect them to be conquered by Luxembourg.

sven hassell said:
If the U.S. military really used this as a training aid as stated in adverts then I would expect them to be conquered by Luxembourg.

The military isn't going to release any of our cool gaming aids to the public. The game was based off of something used that is somewhat similiar in nature but not exactly.:mrgreen: Sort of like America's Army.

I'm with PJ, I thought it did a good job of demonstrating how to use 2 fireteams with the doctorine of minimizing losses (unlike traditional RTS's where you toss tons of units at eachtother). However, it was unreasonably linear and required thought more like solving a puzzle or rubix cube than actual combat.

the good news is that the next one looks a helluva lot more flexible
im not sure i like all the new units they are adding, they need to KISS

Its fun to play at first, but it gets boring after a short while.
The game is based on a training aid developed for the US army, the problem is that the commercial version doesn't have all the cool effects and features that the US army version does which makes the game a little boring.
I want to try the new one called Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers (the PC demo should be released soon), I hope that it will be more fun.

I've just started to download it from 3dgamers - 20 minutes of waiting and i will see if "Ten Hammers" is better than the first Full Spectrum Warrior.

Back