How do you feel?

1. In some pain, I have reoccurring abdominal issues that the docs simply cannot identify. It can be treated with painkillers but nobody can find the root cause.

2. Frustrated. At a career dead-end. I need to change careers and that isn't easy with the relative skills and experience to go into a new field. Plus, I am really suck of my current role.

3. Depressed. Its the holidays and I was buying girls gifts off amazon for my daughter (she's 14 months) and I accidentally switched over to boys section and I was instantly reminded about my little man (he would have been 4 years old next year). I adore my little girl (whose a complete Daddys Girl), but I miss my son. That pain never goes away and is far worse than what I feel in #1 and #2.

Dear Mmarsh,
HUG.
Sincerely,
DG

1. In some pain, I have reoccurring abdominal issues that the docs simply cannot identify. It can be treated with painkillers but nobody can find the root cause.

2. Frustrated. At a career dead-end. I need to change careers and that isn't easy with the relative skills and experience to go into a new field. Plus, I am really suck of my current role.

3. Depressed. Its the holidays and I was buying girls gifts off amazon for my daughter (she's 14 months) and I accidentally switched over to boys section and I was instantly reminded about my little man (he would have been 4 years old next year). I adore my little girl (whose a complete Daddys Girl), but I miss my son. That pain never goes away and is far worse than what I feel in #1 and #2.

Sounds like you and me both have been in the wars Mmarsh me old mucker.

So sorry mmarsh.. I know the holidays are the hardest.. hang in there. :thumb:

Thank you. I didn't actually feel ill, just tired and no appetite. Doc sent me for blood work, I went home then he phoned me to get my bum into hospital.

The hospital was totally different to the last time I was there, food was edible, actually quite nice, last time I wasn't eating for days, literally, care was jacked up. TV entertainment actually worked. It was more like a hotel room then a hospital room

Its only because my son is here from UK I wanted to come out ASAP.

Hope you're feeling better soon Brit...... have a good visit. I know you're proud and miss him.

Holidays can bring out emotions sometimes we feel like we can't handle but we just gotta keep on pushin' on.(REO Dadsgirl) I feel the same sometimes.. but .. this forum has given support.. . y'all are my addiction at the moment.. Hope you don't mind.
m04112.gif

Back