How do you feel?

Oh awesome song, Henderson!!! One of my favorites!!! Okay now I have something to do. I'm singing. Cover your ears everyone!! LOL :D

Hahaha, you like Linkin Park? Awesome. One of my favorite bands...I have every CD. I even got Numb/Encore with Jay-Z in Acapella. Its really cool. Ill have to upload it sometime.

Still just talking...No emotion to it...Just talking.

Yeppers. I have everything they've done also. Linkin Park rocks!! I got to see them in concert. WAY COOL!!!! :D

Chatting away now!! :)

^^^No way! Darn...I wish I coulda seen them...No1 ever comes to Madison...Most people dont know where it is...They automatically assume Wisconsn..

Im feeling better, thanks Sevens.

Madison...Arkansas? Illinois? We have a Madison here in Idaho, too...LOL

yay!!! Henderson is feeling better!! Okay I'm happier now, too!!! :)

Alabama...That was my next guess. LOL

I'm laughing hysterically at something my friend just told me. LOL

Perhaps the fact that there is a Madison in Alabama? Hahaha...

Im just trying to keep my head above water with this crap on my plate.

Well no, but that is funny, too. LOL

I feel your pain, Henderson!!! Too bad murder is illegal...Oops! Did I say that out loud? In my outside voice? Oops...

(thought bubble)Yea...But, with the right touch...Its suicide.(thought bubble)

Yea, I guess you're right. I feel...Better than I have in the past 30 hours or so...

ROTFLMAO OMG!!! That's too funny!!!!

I'm happy that Henderson is feeling so much better and I'm about to fall of my chair from reading his last post!!

Awwww!! You're two sweet!! Two shows on Tuesday! Don't forget to tip your waitress!!! LOL

I can't stop laughing. LOL

Yeah I hear ya. I'm finally starting to wear down. See? Laughter is the best medicine and a good thing to do before you go to sleep! :) (And by tipping your waitress I don't mean backwards over the table...)

Back