How do you feel?

Its not the end of the world and I'd go so far as to say in 40 years the whole sordid affair will never cross your mind. Suck it up, play some video games, and hit the Pepsi. It'll seem better tomorrow.

You cannot control what happens to you... you are however in complete control of your reaction to it. So... like I said, suck it up, get it outta yer head and drive on... this is but a minor hiccup when you step back and put some perspective on it. Best to not waste any more energy on it do something constructive like making a mortar out of tennis ball cans. :)

Great motivational speech bulldogg. Feelin a little frustrated...My best friend broke up with his girlfriend, and we(along with her other friends) became friends and now they are all mad at me...Dunno wut to do. I like the girls, but I feel a certain loyalty to my friend. The girlfriend had been complaining about things for roughly 3 weeks of putting up with it...So AMIGO gave her plenty of opportunities to cool her jets, but just had to end it.I'd like to stay friends with the other girls, but the girlfriend, I can live without.Unfortunately, if I dont stay friends with the girlfriend, the other girls will be pissed...HELP ME!

Mates are forever, women come and go. Be a good wingman and never betray a friend by chasin some tail.

Aye aye. Guess Id be goin with the friend anyway...The tail chased another dog...If ya catch mah meanin.Sadly, there goes one of a few girls I felt I acctually had a chance with..oh well.

bulldogg said:
Best to not waste any more energy on it do something constructive like making a mortar out of tennis ball cans. :)

...that sounds like fun......time to by sum tennis balls you might get a chance to see me on ur 9 o'clock news this summer...

the tennis ball mortar reminds me of somethign that my German teacher told me aobut. A coupel guys in Berlin during the Cold War made a fake grenade launcher or mortar and fired a fake grenade into one of the Russian guard towers on the wall. the guards jumped out pretty fast.

Back