How on Earth do you not know!

hawky94

The Brit Pack (probationer)
See this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-know-pregnant--gives-birth-Taliban-raid.html

How on God's green Earth do you not know that you're seven months pregnant? And, surely the medics should have picked up on the fact that there was a growing foetus inside of her, on a pre-tour medical?

Baffling... to all of our female members, have at 'er!

As for the rest of you, you might be stunned, just like me.

I wonder what she'll call it? Sandy? Dusty?

Anyway, just thought I'd share this with you.

Last edited:
This is by no means something that never happens...it happens a bit more frequently than you would think...(I mean, like you said, you would expect MAYBE one or two women ever not to know they have a baby in their tummy!!!)

All I have to say is...what a great surprise. :)

I'm really surprised that pregnancy testing isn't happening before being deployed. Sort of a "DUH."

See this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-know-pregnant--gives-birth-Taliban-raid.html

How on God's green Earth do you know that you're seven months pregnant? And, surely the medics should have picked up on the fact that there was a growing foetus inside of her, on a pre-tour medical?

that raid just scared the *baby* right out of her........

HEY, it happens.

Indeed. Glad both are okay... names, anyone?

Also, the comments on the article are asking about the baby's citizenship.

The mother, was apparently Fijian, but the baby was born in Afghanistan. And the father, I'm assuming is either Fijian, or British.

So, triple Fiji-Afghan-British citizenship? All very puzzling.

Regardless, congratulations to her and I hear kiddo is doing well.

See this:

How on God's green Earth do you not know that you're seven months pregnant? And, surely the medics should have picked up on the fact that there was a growing foetus inside of her, on a pre-tour medical?

From where I am from I once knew friend of mine who was a 9/11 Operator...

You'd be surprised how many women call saying they went to pee and had a baby in the toilet....

I am as serious as trying to cover for a lack of sympathetic for the unemployed on the Romney Campaign trail...

I was told that at Jurong in Singapore one of the blokes wives was overdue with her little'un, so she was put in the back of a Land Rover and taken bundu bashing over the aerial farm. She gave birth a few hours later.

The girl is either a thick as a plank or it was an immaculate conception, I think I know what my choice is.

My god... a new breed of soldiers has begun! Kid has been on frontline since birth.

All hail the Terminator-kid !

HAHA! I know plenty of women who didn't know they were pregnant until the kid was born. One of them has even had kids before - totally mindblowing! LOL, but not unheard of :p

I remember being in the TOC and a seing a 9 liner coming over the MIRC. A US service women was having contractions.
had to read it twice....

Back