How does other countries military manufacture stand up!

Shadowalker

USA, UK, France, Germany, China, Russia are the main arm producers of the world but how do the smaller countries products stand up to these countries, as countries like singapore, finland, south africa have there own military products! how do they rate?

Sweden supply nations world wide with weapons, including the UK and USA ;)

Even Volvo and Saab makes weapons and parts for weapons in the USA. Bofors is a Swedish company owned by United Defense. Saab and Volvo are completely Swedish companys though. As well as ATLAS (they changed their name i think)

Swedish manufactures are working togather with the American companys in developing high-tech weapons for the US military, as we have no use for it heh. :)

Finland is good at producing weapons and systems as well! We buy material and systems from them that we use in Kosovo, Bosnia, Congos etc :) High quality stuff.

Sweden is also the first to develop a true stealth ship :) Called Visby which will be in service this year :)

USA and UK use our weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan. As well as sights for weapons which is produced by a Swedish company. UK used our anti artillery radar in Iraq. :)

Good way for us to test our equip in real war conditions.

I have no military experience so i dont know but as a soldier would you be happy knowing that your equuipment came from say south africa or singapore, finland etc. not one of he main european or american arms companies. I would say yes, but i dont know?

Back